Cap 10

- "Katsumi-chan!!! It's serious!!" Emma shouted, rushing into Katsumi's bed room. "Takemichi called Hina who called me to tell you that Matsuno was beaten to a pulp by Baji."

- "What did he do?!" Katsumi shouted jumping off her desk chair. "Where is Chifuyu now?! How does Takemichi know about this? Do you have Takemichi's number? It doesn't matter, I call Chifuyu, maybe Takemichi will think to answer his phone."

Katsumi was spinning around the room frantically as she called Chufuyu. Emma had asked Hinata for Takemichi's phone number.

- "He doesn't answer", said Katsumi and ran outside to Mikey's motorcycle. She hurriedly put on a sweatshirt and put on Mikey's boots.

She didn't change her clothes, she left in the sports dress she wore around the house, her hair was in a messy bun. Emma had told her the location where Chifuyu and Takemichi were. She flew with her brother's motorcycle to the place where the two boys were.

She stopped the motorcycle in front of Takemichi who was standing next to Chifuyu who was leaning against the wall of an old arcade game building.

- "The ambulance is on its way", said Takemichi. "I don't know why it's taking so long."

- "It's hellish traffic up here, I only managed to get there by slaloming between the cars", Katsumi told him, coming to Chifuyu.

She looked at him worriedly, he had a pulse, but he was unconscious. Katsumi tried to wake him up, but Chifuyu only half-opened his eyes, and then passed out again. She felt that her heart was breaking. She looked at the building they were next to and saw a headless angel drawn on the wall.

- "Is this the Valhalla hideout?" Katsumi asked, clenching her fists.

- "Yes", replied Takemichi wavering. "Katsumi-san, I didn't know who to call. I was afraid that if I told Mikey, a conflict would start."

- "You did well by calling me. Anyway, I have some scores to settle with the third captain of Valhalla, Kazutora Hanemyia. Is he inside?" she asked Takemichi looking at him making his blood freeze in his veins.

- "Katsumi-san, Baji told me about your brother's death, but please don't put yourself in danger. You are brave, but those guys are dangerous even for Mikey, Draken or Akuma."

- "Takemichi-kun, I'm Akuma", Katsumi told him, leaning down to kiss Chifuyu on the forehead. "Wait here until the ambulance comes and make sure he will be fine, I have something to deal with."

She wanted to get up from Chifuyu, but he grabbed her hand and looked at her weakly with one open eye.

- "Kat...please...hold on..." Chifuyu barely managed to articulate.

- "Chifuyu, I can't, they have to pay for what they did to you! Just wait until I see Keisuke!" she said angrily.

- "No, Kat, stay with me..." he whispered before losing consciousness again.

She took him in her arms and held him gently while caressing his hair. Katsumi felt like crying out of anger and frustration.
Baji was with Kazutora in the Valhalla hideout.

- "Let's go and talk to Kat-chan", suggested Kazutora. "She must also understand that Mikey is to blame for Shinichiro's death."

- "Do not even think about it!" Baji snapped at him. "I barely kept her from killing you that day. Plus since then she has trained constantly, she is no longer a civilian, she is part of Toman now", Baji whispered to Kazutora so that the others around him would not hear.

- "Kat-chan joined the gang?" Kazutora asked excitedly. "Why didn't you tell me earlier? Let's invite her to Valhalla too.""

You are fucking delusional, Kazutora" Baji thought.