Cap 29

Takemichi and Chifuyu were walking to the pet shop where Chifuyu had a part-time job, after school. After a month Takemichi was fully recovered.

- "Wa?! You asked Katsumi on a date?!" Takemichi asked excited.

- "Yeah..." said Chifuyu blushing a bit.

- "How was it? Tell me everything!" Takemichi said.

- "You are acting like a 12 year old girl." Chifuyu said smiling.

- "Why wouldn't I? My best friend went on a date with the girl he likes."

- "I don't know if that was a date."

- "Did you kissed her?" Takemichi asked curious.

- "No, but she kissed me", said Chifuyu blushing.

- "This is awesome! Hehe, you are a lucky guy. If Katsumi wasn't so daring, you would have never kissed her. You were to afraid."

- "That's not true!" Chifuyu protested.

- "Hehe, sure" Takemichi said.

- "I will have to go now or else I will be late for my shift" said Chifuyu and started to walk to the pet shop.

After he recovered, Takemichi decided to form a new gang to confront Mikey with.They were all at Mitsuya's first fashion show. Katsumi was sitting next to Chifuyu, next to whom were Takemichi and Hakkai. The boys wore T-shirts with the Thounsand winters logo, there was a picture of Excalibur, Chifuyu's cat. Katsumi had found the uniform childish.

The winner of the fashion competition was Mitsuya. When it was announced, he came to the podium dressed in Toman's uniform and announced that he would join Takemichi's gang.

- "Such a pity", whispered Katsumi. "He had a bright future ahead of him."

Katsumi contacted Akashi and trained several times with him. So it was easy for her to connect Takemichi with Akashi and Senju.

- "Takemichi, I talked to Akashi, we can go see Senju", Katsumi told him, waiting for him on her motorbike.

- "I still can't believe that you decided to be part of my gang", said Takemichi, sitting behind her.

- "I also want to save Mikey."

They reached the area where the Brahman fights were being organized. Akashi was waiting for them outside. He led them to Senju. Takemichi tried to convince her, while Katsumi sat next to Akashi and waited to see the outcome.

- "It's not your fault that your brother went crazy", said Akashi.

- "You're wrong, big bro, I've kept this a secret for too long", Senju said.

Katsumi smiled.

- "The reason why Haruchiro became such a terrible person and for Mikey's impulses, is me."

- "You give yourself too much credit, Senju", Katsumi told her.

- "What do you mean Senju?" Takemichi asked.

- "The 3 of them were together all the time: Mikey, Baji and Haruchiro", said Senju. "And I was always after them."

Takemichi looked at Katsumi in wonder.

- "She is telling the truth", said Katsumi.

- "But that day everything changed. Akashi was sitting with Shinichiro on the couch in his room. Katsumi was angry that Mikey didn't want to play with her, when Mikey entered the room with a plastic airplane. He was jumping over the sofas. Baji and Haruchiro came after him, they also wanted to play with the plane. Of course, I also wanted the plane."