Introduction 1

Hello guys, this story is my own imagination and has no connection with real world...This story belongs to me and my friend as she contributed about the story plot and characters   hope you enjoy and tell me faults if you find one... There might be some english 9r gramatical error feel free to tell me about them.... Also please vote my story and share with your friends.
Note:- Genre is BL.
Mature content warning

Author's pov 

He is a COP. He is in crime investigation project started last week. He is supposed to catch criminals and find out murderers,etc. His name is Lee Yongbok or Felix. 

Name:- Lee Felix                                                                                                                                                                      Age:- 23 yrs 

Felix's pov 

Aish, this cases never end. I'm not finishing one case here and the second one is already present here. I guess I need some drinks to relieve my stress for tonight. 

Author's pov 

Felix went to the bar to have some drinks. He sat on the chair and started gulping shots one by one. After few shots he was lying drunk on the table alone. 

2nd pov, 

There was a man in his office. He was going through some files or can say kind of reports, those were the post mortem reports of a child. 

Man's pov, 

This report clearly says that its a murder and it has been proved to be an accident. (smirk) The murderer is intelligent to prove a murder into accident. This MF is gonna go behind the bars for this crime, i wil find him. 

He sees the time and it was already 9pm. He had to go home so he closes the file and puts them into the box and leaves the office, there was something written on his door. 

"HWANG HYUNJIN" Forensic researcher. 

Hyunjin's pov 

I was walking down the street, there was no rush on roads were supposed to be crowded but I live in area where there are no people, quiet and to the point it was a little scary. 

Author's pov 

A pair of high school boys were hitting a very vulnerable guy seemed like they were gonna kill him. 

Minwoo:- You punk! Are you talking back to us ? (kicks him) 

Jiseong:- WTF! you get on my nerves.... you teacher's pet!!! take this one from me.... (punches him)

Jungmin:- Please...... please aahhh noo pls don't hit me !!! I'm sorry !!! 

The guys seemed drunk and had no idea of what they were doing, as the assault was going on someone's presence was felt by the boys they stopped for a second, in the dark, silence, tinnitus started ringing as for only footsteps were heard, but then suddenly Jiseong felt stinging pain in his stomach. 

Jiseong:- Ahhh!!! Min wooo yaaah !!!!                                                                                                                             He saw someone in black mask and only his red eyes were visible, that person had stabbed a knife into his stomach.                                                                                                                                                          Jiseong managed to crawl behind the wall and saw his friend minwoo already dead. 

Jiseong:- Minwoo.... wake up (he then saw that there was cut made with knife around his neck) His eyes were full of water, he managed to stand up and felt someone again stabbed a knife from behind. He fell on the ground and was trying to look at the man. 

Man:- You should have thought before hitting that poor boy. You would have not left this world so early.  (he threw a rock on his face and Jieong was dead)