Chapter 9

Author's POV,

Hyunjin went back to his hotel room and texted HWA about his return and asked for a meet up! They decided to meet at HWA's place and being careful and passing down the information, Hyunjin decided to go to his friend's house the very next day.

Next day (3:00pm)

Hwa:- Heyy buddy! I missed you so much.
Hyunjin:- (hugs) I missed you too Buddy!
Hwa:- Btw, I'm going to introduce you to my Boyfriend. Excited??
Hyunjin:- Yes why not?

Hyunjin became a bit nervous because he had meet another person who is HWA's boyfriend. Hwa called his boyfriend Sunny who was inside the room, and it made Hyunjin surprised about Sunny's presence. Hyunjin got no time to inform his teammates about his activities.

A tall man wearing a simple white tanks with grey tracks tucked in. And Siren eyes with Black hair and had buit up body (a muscular guy) came out and greeted Hyunjin.
Seeing the man Hyunjin was in shock!

All the flashbacks started coming back, A sight of fear was seen in Hyunjin's eyes but still trying to calm down Hyunjin greeted back Sunny.

Flashbacks

HJ:- Jagiya, let's go on a date today.
??:- No!
HJ:- Please let us go somewhere.
??:- I said No!

HJ:- Why don't you spend time with your boyfriend? Are you seeing someone else? Don't you love me ?? 

??:- SHUT UP HYUNJIN! 

end of flashback

Author's POV, 

Hyunjin tried his best hide his fear from Sunny who was smiling looking at Hyunjin, he grabbed hwa's waist pulling closer and kissing him deeply. Also Sunny was taking glances at Hyunjin. Unstable breathing and watering eyes was the best chance for Sunny to dominate or steal all the confidence Hyunjin had. 

Hyunjin's POV, 

As I saw Sunny, I was shocked and I couldn't believe my eyes, all my past came in front of eyes like sea waves. My eyes started watering and my breathing became unstable, that was a chance for Sunny aka CHOI SAN for grabbing my collar and throwing me on the sofa and then hitting with the metal vase. Everything became invisible suddenly. 

Author's POV, 
Hyunjin was tied up to the chair as he was unconcious and Sunny aka SAN told all things about Hyunjin to his boyfriend HWA. 

San to HWA:- So, from now almost 6 to 7 years ago when I was a UNI student I dated this Hyunjin guy. Such a pretty soul with no Parents, But he never gave me what I wanted. All I wanted was rough intimation with him but he never allowed me to do so, and that's why I had to always force him and gradually turns out to me turning into a bad guy.  But never mind when I was bored of him I myself threw him out and later met you. 

HWA:- did you just do that? Like just threw him out as if he was trash.... Aww, no baby you should have done something more... Like torture!!!
You know what Sannie, if I knew before that he was a spy I would have done this like a while ago. But okay, then let's carry this out now! Let us show our enemies what we can do!

San:- Just show some pity on him baby!
Let him wake up first, and let him feel how it feels like to get tortured by ex again.

Author's POV,

San and Seonghwa waited the whole night for Hyunjin to gain conciousness. While, Felix and Taehyung were trying to track Hyunjin from their hotels. But San had already threw away Hyunjin's phone somewhere faraway from their rooms.

Next day morning Hyunjin opened his eyes feeling cool breeze on his body feeling slightly cold. He wanted to rub his eyes but he found out that he was tied up. He was also naked on the chair like only with his boxers on.
Hwa entered the room with a cup of hot water and then sat right infront of Hyunjin who was trying to analyze where he was.

Hwa:- Heyy buddy! Hope you slept well...
HJ:- Untie this!
Hwa:- Oh no! Who did that to you buddy? Wait let's Untie you!

Hwa started to Untie Hyunjin when San came in and smirked looking at Hyunjin, he pushed Hyunjin on the bed and climbed upon the bed and started undressing himself. Hyunjin got frighten at the sight and started to move and tried to run but hwa was another guy who started to touch him and it made Hyunjin very uncomfortable as also he started feeling dizzy.

Later, when forcefully San tied up Hyunjin and forced him for sex, not only San but hwa too did the same, and Hyunjin was lied on the floor again passed out.

San and Seonghwa took him to the alley near the hotel he stayed and literally threw him out pinning a text message to Taehyung about his location. Hyunjin was lying in that alley and he was slowly gaining conciousness when he remembered few words said by San.

"Don't try to comeback or tell anyone about us, or else be ready to go to hell"

_._._._._

Sorry for the short chapter, hope you enjoy reading!
Also I've started writing for another story which I'll be soon updating.
STAY TUNED GUYS!
"LOVE PAST AND PRESENT HYUNLIX"