Chapter 10

Taehyung was trying to track down Hyunjin when he felt something odd and decided to send Felix at the venue with Lily. While they were on the way to the location of HWA's house they decided to check on Hyunjin's hotel. Lily went inside while Felix waited for her.

She went to his room found nothing just a notebook with some pictures drew in it. She assumed that to be Hyunjin's book so she took that with her. She went to check over hotel premises found nothing, so she returned back to Felix in the car and they went back.

Lily:- Sir we found no one near Hyunjin's hotel and we cannot track his location.
Felix:- How should we find him?
Taehyung:- We should go again and check around after a while also we should go near HWA's apartment to check around.

Tring tring.... (Phone rings)

Felix:- Hello! Who is this?
Hospital:- Is this Lixie?
Felix:- Yes, this is Lee Felix.

Hospital:- We have someone named Hyunjin in our hospital and we found your number in their contacts and we are here to inform that their condition health is very critical and you should come.
Felix:- Okay we will be there soon!

Felix:- Hyung, Hyunjin was found in hospital and it was their call to inform us.

Author's POV,

Felix, Taehyung and Yeonjun rushed to the hospital as they found Hyunjin in very bad state all unconscious, Felix couldn't control his tears as he went near him and heard faint heart beat. Taehyung was trying to control Felix, they searched for his phone as they found it and saw the last location.
They also found some voice recording which was saved on the phone and they heard them,

"Hey buddy, I want to introduce you to my boyfriend SUNNY"
"HJ:- DON'T HIT.... (WHIP WHIP)"
This was when San used whip for Scaring Hyunjin, also the moment of San and Seonghwa raping Hyunjin was recorded.

More tears started flowing as they heard the pain in the voice and slowly Felix went towards Hyunjin and patted his head and hugged the sleeping body and cried. Yeonjun searched more about HWA when he found about his boyfriend Sunny being related to the main criminal.

2 days later,

Slowly opening his eyes when Hyunjin tried to get up when Taehyung came for help and hugged him. Hyunjin was not able to utter a word he kept staring to the wall when Taehyung was called in by the doctor.
Someone wearing a suit and a black mask entered Hyunjin's ward, he came towards and revealing his face he just said,

"I'm already missing you Buddy, try telling anything to your teammates and you and teammates suffer"

Hyunjin started crying until nurse came in for medications and found crying Hyunjin. She tried asking him but he didn't gave any answers, she told everything to Taehyung. Taehyung decided to take Hyunjin home.

When Hyunjin was bought home, he didn't speak with anyone not even Felix. Felix kept him company the whole night and tried to talk to him but he didn't speak. After Hyunjin slept Felix went to Taehyung to ask if he found anything more happened at HWA's place that night. But got information. After listening to the audio recording again everyone came to the conclusion of Hyunjin getting raped by San and Seonghwa.

Felix and Yeonjun tried to track down San and Seonghwa but failed coz already they both had escaped from Paris and now were in China. Somehow Yeonjun's boyfriend Soobin who was not actually the part of team but still found out about Seonghwa but they didn't go to capture him in China as already they had seen the results.

Few days later all of them arrived back to Korea as Hyunjin was sent back to his home where actually no one lived but his kind neighbour who was also his friend decided to help him out, as he took him to the amusement park. But Hyunjin felt something off when he was with his friend Jisung.

Jisung was Hyunjin's neighbour since 2-3 years and they were quite best friends from the university, Jisung already knew about San. But when he knew again about the Paris incident he was quite shocked. Jisung was actually a composer, songwriter, producer too he also had boyfriend Minho.

For while, Hyunjin felt uncomfortable around Minho but then got adjusted with both of them as he started smiling again, Felix was also around them sometimes to keep eye on Hyunjin and grabbing a chance to talk to him. That day when all 4 of them were at Jisung's place when suddenly Hyunjin started talking....

"I was raped by San and Seonghwa, I don't know what to say but in my past I've already suffered a lot because of San."

When Felix heard this he already knew, he wanted to know more about the criminals as it would be easy to catch them as soon as possible, Hyunjin again said

"Lix, Hwa is the younger brother of the Criminal we are in search of."

Felix texted everything to Taehyung as they now had to start the mission again by now going to CHINA.  But something was going on in Minho's mind when he interrupted the conversation and gave the idea to Hyunjin.

Felix:- Hyunjin, I think we should discuss this plan with Taehyung and other teammates and then start working on it.
Hyunjin:- Sure then let's go visit them tomorrow.

Next day all the teammates met at the police station with their main heads Taehyung and Mr. John. Hyunjin told everything to Taehyung and then someone interrupted the conversation.

Excuse me! May I come in?
.
.
.
.
Hello, I'm Min Yoongi!

_._._._._.

So here goes the another chapter...
Hope you're enjoying this story, actually I'm out of ideas and can't write more so I'm starting with my another story.

If I comeback with more ideas then I'll keep posting new chapters here but for now I'll be posting chapters for another story.
Please support another book too.
Love Past and Present ~ Hyunlix