Chapter 8

On the 14 Feb, 

Tring tring..... 

YJ:- Oh! Yeobeoseyo 

Hotel staff:- Someone is here to meet you Mr. Choi, can you pls come down? 

YJ:- To meet me... okay I'm coming ~! 

Yeonjun's POV, 

I was surprised that who it would? I quickly went down and saw that my boyfriend Soobin waiting for me with a bouquet of flowers. I was surprised to see him in Paris, he came for all over from Korea. I went running towards him and hugged him from behind he hugged me back too, even he kissed my forehead and gave me the bouquet and wished me Valentine's day. 

I was so happy that he was here just for me, I took him to my room and he placed his bag and was in super romantic mood and I couldn't even push him back because I loved him a lot and wanted the same. 

Afterwards while the breakfast I took him to introduce to my mates and they all were surprised seeing my Boyfie here. I was blushing hard and Hyunjin got to know who it was atlast in the end and seeing Soobin he said,

HJ:- So he is your man! 

YJ:- (shyly) Yeah~! 

Soobin pulled me closer by holding my waist he was bold enough in front of my boss and seniors I was embarassed the whole time and was trying to push him far from way but was stick to me like Glue. 

YJ:- So we will go to the club tonight. 

Everyone:- Yes~! 

Evening everyone at club/bar, 

HJ:- I would like to have strong shot of Vodka.... 

Felix:- Me too~! 

SB(soobin):- Junnie hyung what would you like to have? 

YJ:- Same as you Soobinnie~! 

SB:- Yes okay hyung~! 

After everyone's drinks arrived they cheered and started drinking their drinks or gulping their shots and at last everyone were drunk and meanwhile Taehyung said that it was time to go back to their rooms. Everyone got up and Hyunjin wasn't able to walk because he was drunk and felix was also drunk but still not that drunk.... 

Felix took Hyunjin to their rooms and laid hyunjin on the bed and started to change his clothes, 

Felix's POV, 

Hyunjin was drunk but still he managed to walk till our room I was also drunk but not much as Hyunjin but still I helped him to come to our rooms and made him laid on bed expecting that Hyunjin is asleep so I just removed my shirt and went to bathroom and freshen up myself after sometime when I came out I saw hyunjin without his clothes on and was sitting on the bed, even I was not wearing any shirt. 

Author's POV, 

Hyunjin wasn't wearing clothes when Felix came out of the bathroom, Felix went near him and suddenly hyunjin pulled him and threw him on the bed and sat on him and went near him to kiss but ended up teasing him, felix was shocked but he didn't refuse hyunjin to sit upon him he instead closed his eyes and waited for whatever hyunjin did but all he did was blow air on felix's face....

Felix:- Huh! Hyunjinaah~! 

HJ:- (drunk deep ass voice) Lixie, just keep quiet and lemme do my thang....

Felix:- Your thang ? 

Hyunjin grabbed Felix's hands and interlocked them into his and started kissing Felix's neck he was soft at start but he grew more intense he finally kissed Felix on his lips and his hands went near Felix's waist but before that he turned the lights off and continued to undress felix till he completely was without clothes on. 
Hyunjin saw Felix and smirked, Oh it's big...

(not that good at writing smuts, but will give it a try in further chapters

Felix's POV, 

Hyunjin just jumped on me and I couldn't resist him I just closed my eyes and let him do whatever he wanted to I just laid under him and closed my eyes I was feeling him... I moaned little loudly when he gave me love bites on my neck. The whole night was memorable for me, both of us were tired so we slept hugging each other and the next day morning Hyunjin was in shock.

Author's POV,

When Hyunjin woke up he saw Felix and himself without clothes and Felix peacefully sleeping holding Hyunjin's hand.
Hyunjin was shocked but he recollected everything that happened last night and he was also surprised to see that Felix allowed him to do so.
After a while Felix woke up and saw Hyunjin, Felix became red and quickly wrapped the robe around and ran to the balcony. Hyunjin laughed at younger's reaction and walked towards him. 

HJ:-  Felix, I know everything was so unexpected but I made you uncomfortable I'm sorry! 

Felix:- (shy) Actually, I want to tell you something. The day we got to know each other more and we became friends, I started liking you, Its okay if you don't like me back! I always missed you when you were not around me! 

HJ:- Are you confessing right now? Like are you for real Felix? (HJ was shocked to hear sudden confession) 

Felix:- I know it is fast confession but I really like you Hyunjin. 

HJ:- Uh! I like....

Felix came forward as he connected his lips onto Hyunjin's which turned out to be a soft and gentle kiss. Hyunjin moved his lips along with Lix's. Later gasping for air they disconnected their lips and touched their foreheads. 

Author's POV, 

They were interupted with a knock on door, which was opened by Felix and saw Taehyung right in front of their room. 

Felix:- Hyung! 

Taehyung:- I'm sorry to be coming here this early but, I guess HWA and Sunny know about us. They figured out about us being their spies. 

HJ:- No! I need leave right now! 

Taehyung:- Hyunjin, please take care and be on high alert because you know they are dangerous. 

HJ:- Yes, Don't worry hyung! 

Hyunjin immediately went to take shower, Felix was worried about Hyunjin and also Hyunjin didn't properly answered Felix about his feelings. After his shower, he saw Felix was arranging some sort of files when he hugged him and said, Lix I'll be back. 

-.-.-.-.-

Sorry Readers for the delay cause I was busy with my important year in the school and suddenly decided to go on break, but now I'm back. So Enjoy reading! 

Any mistakes or new storyline suggestions are most welcome. I'm not proof reading this so there would be mistakes, I'm sorry for that.