Chapter 5

Here Felix was not able to concentrate on his work at night, so he asked Yeonjun to accompany him in his room. 

YJ:- You look tensed Felix. 

Felix:- Yeah! About Hyunjin! 

YJ:- You both seem closer to each other, Hmm! 

Felix:- Umm not that close though but still we are good friends. 

YJ:- I can see the worry in your eyes Felix! (smiled) 

Felix:- (stunned) UHH! 

YJ:- (changing topic) You know me and Hyunjin were good friends in High school also we were roommates. 

Felix:- High school students and roommates? 

YJ:- Yeah! 

To make Felix less worry about Hyunjin, he told all the fun memories with hyunjin in high school and made Felix's mood better then after 10.30 he left the room. After Yeonjun left Felix tried to call Hyunjin but he didn't answer the call. 

Felix's pov, 

I was thinking a lot about Hyunjin lately but why ? What is happening to me? On the first day I didn't even talk to him and now it's just 4-5 days being together and already worried about him... Is he that attractive? Am I falling for him ? (hits himself on head) "Stop thinking rubbish, Felix... Just sleep Hyunjin will be fine~!"

At the Bar, 

HWA:- Oyee~!                                                                                                                                                                            (grabs Hyunjin's collar) I want to Fu*k you! 

HJ:- (laughs) Wanna do it me ? Do you even know me properly ? (drunk voice) 

HWA:- You seem silly man! Will it be your first time if you do it with me ? 

HJ:- (Acts shy) Hmm~! 

HWA:- (grabs HJ's hands and stands up and takes him to his room) LET'S GO. I will teach you to be(whispers in HJ's ears) Good rider~! 

Hyunjin's pov 

When HWA asked me out I got a little panic but then I went with him in his room and also took few bottles of alcohol, so that I could make him drink more and do my work.... After I went to his place I saw it was beautiful and spacious I kept on giving him more to drink and started searching around if I could find anything about him in his Flat. 

But I found nothing just his Clothes, Whiskey and Wine bottles and many colorful love letters, I opened one to see but I heard a sound of someone coming near the flat so I decided to leave there and run away for now, Somewhere back of the mind I thought I must see who it was so I went towards the second exit and chose to hide and see through the window from outside. 

I saw a Fine big boy entering the room and he saw HWA and approached him, he sat beside him and was about to speak just then HWA hold up his hands and pulled him into a kiss. I saw them two kissing each other but I couldn't see the other guy because he was facing his back towards window. They grew more wilder but then I decided to leave and got out of there and went to my room, fortunately I had taken HWA's pic in the bar and his home so for now I have something in my hands to give it to Mr. John. 

Pic taken by HJ:- 

I went to my room late night already it was around 1 am or something and went and I was going through messages and I saw Felix had called me 3 times and then he left a message which was saying "Take care and call me once you see this text"

I wanted to call Felix but after seeing the time I thought he would be sleeping so I didn't call him and slept. I was so lazy to even take a bath and sleep. 

Next day morning, at HWA's apartment. 

??:- Good morning my dear love! 

HWA:- (rubbing his eyes) Good morning~!                                                                                                                   I guess yesterday I got drunk, but after that I don't remember when you came and did we do it last night ? 

??:- Yes, I came late though but you were still awake. You started first... 

HWA:- (Got shy and smiled) Oh! really ? 

??:- Btw, I have to go to see your brother and I guess I wont come back at least for a week or two.  

HWA:- Hyung~!? Why did he called you but and where did he call you ? 

??:- Korea~! 

HWA:- Is it safe for you to go ? 

??:- Yes, my love it is ! 

HWA:- I want a good morning kiss before you leave. 

(??) went near HWA and kissed him on his forehead and getting shy HWA hugged him back tightly. 

??:- Love, sometimes you behave so girly one day I wanna see your badass side too... 

HWA:- (shy) Of course~! 

HWA bids ?? goodbye and goes to take his bath and he remembers something, 

HWA's POV, 

I got drunk last night but I can remember that I had chat with someone and I even bought that person home, who was he ? (thinking hard) His name was Jinnie.....? I can recollect his face but his name was Jinnie... ? something! 

HWA finds a card in his pocket and it was Hyunjin's fake card, 

[LEE HYUNJIN]- 177 345..... his phone number written on it. 

Oh! His name is Hyunjin, he looks nice in the picture yesterday I saw him but can't remember him properly, he is good looking I want to meet him! I guess I should call him first... 

HWA:- Hello~! Is this Lee Hyunjin ? 

HJ:- Yes~! 

HWA:- I'm Seonghwa, we met yesterday at the bar. 

HJ:- Hmm~! 

HWA:- Can we meet again? 

HJ:- yes, sure !