Chapter 7

Hyunjin POV, 

Last night was a bit dangerous if I had not stopped HWA, he would have make out with me. I'm feeling tired today, but still I need to go HWA's house to give him hangover drink. I need to get more closer to him so that he trusts me. It would be easy to ask him about his boyfriend and gain information. 

I went over to his house and saw shoes at the door which were definitely doesn't belong to HWA. I thought someone must have been inside so I quietly left without going inside and went to the cafe. I ordered a coffee for myself and was seeing the view of Eiffel Tower which right in front of me. After a while drinking the coffee I got strike that I haven't called my teammates to give them information, but as it is I was been track down by Taehyung hyung. 

HWA's POV, 

My boyfriend Sunny returned last night and he told me that we both are under tracks we our actions were observed, he told me to be careful around the people but I trusted only Hyunjin among the people I knew. I wanted to tell Sunny about Hyunjin but couldn't because I thought that he won't let me meet Hyunjin anymore. 

But after meeting him for few days I felt a cute connection between us and always wanted to introduce Hyunjin to Sunny. But I was afraid if he scolds me. I waited for long for almost 4-5 days and decided that I will introduce Hyunjin to Sunny. But I was surprised to see that Hyunjin went to his home town for few days and he texted me that he won't be able to meet me. 

Hyunjin's POV, 

I lied to HWA about me going to my hometown for few days but I was in my room because I wanted to plan myself for next missions Hyung assigned me. I guess he believed me but still I had to on be alert always. I had not called anyone from my team but now I really missed the first 2-3 days and especially Felix. Then I was occupied in my work and totally forgot to call my mates and at night 3am I was going through my phone after 4-5 days. 

I saw Felix's 37 missed calls 80-85 text messages from Yeonjun and Felix. I was shocked to see so many messages....

YEONJUN HYUNG 

~Hi 

~How is your mission going on? 

~Why aren't you answering calls? 

~We are missing you! 

_____________....

FELIX 

~Hi

~I tried to call you so many times. 

~Why aren't you answering any texts? 

~I'm worried about you. 

~I couldn't focus on my work. 

___________ ......

Hyunjin's POV, 

Oh my god, I just ignored all the messages, they care about me a lot... I guess I should go and meet them so that they stop worrying about me. I decided to go the very next day and informed Hyung about me going back to the hotel where my teammates were staying. 

Next day evening I reached the hotel by the public transport and straight went to my room or can say Felix's room and saw that Felix was working on something on his laptop. I tiptoed and went behind him and scared him. "bhoo"

Felix:- Oh, Hyunjin! You scared me. 

HJ:- How are you my friend ? 

Felix got up from his seat and hugged Hyunjin tight 

Felix:- I missed you so much, where were you and why didn't you answer my calls and reply back my texts? You know I was so worried about you. 

HJ:- (smirk) Oh! I'm sorry! OK for today we will hangout because I need to spend time with you guys, even I missed you guys. 

Felix:- Yes, we will go to the nearby bar. 

HJ:- Hmm okay~! 

Hyunjin's POV, 

When Felix hugged me my heart flustered and was about to hug him back but then our friendship came in between and I had to still maintain the line between us. I don't know bit the day I booked the cab for him and from that day I used to think about him and he indeed came to my life as my friend and teammate, actually I started to like him. 

Felix's POV, 

Hyunjin came and he scared by making loud noise I couldn't hold back but go and hug him tight and ask him set of questions because I was worried about him. The day we got close together and he asked me to be his friend, my heart flustered because in my life I had never seen a kind hearted person and good looking, as my life was messed up, I just decided to live along. I found Hyunjin and my face too glowed up and I thought that what if I date him ? I started to like him but I knew he always called me as his friend, it will never happen that I could confess my love. 

HJ:- (snapped) What are you thinking Felix? 

Felix:- Oh~! Nothing just wanted to ask that how was the mission is it easy or tough? 

HJ:- It's not that easy because I always need to be on alert on whatever I was doing soon I will have to go back as I promised HWA that I will be back after I meet my loved ones at my home town. 

Felix blushed when Hyunjin said loved ones to him and continued listening to his crush for a while after some time Yeonjun came in saw Hyunjin and was shocked, 

YJ:- Hyunjinaah! It's been so long I haven't seen you, how are you my bro? (pulling hj into a hug) 

HJ:- I'm all good~! 

Yeonjun's POV, 

Literally Hyunjin was back after so many days we didn't even had time to chat with him and now he was back after 13-14 days... Today morning when I saw the date it was 13 Feb. Means next day it was Valentine's day and I was gonna miss my boyfriend Soobin but then suddenly I saw that Felix was staring intensely  towards Hyunjin and hyunjin was busy telling us about what happened in past few days. 

I was able to see the tension between Hyunjin and felix but couldn't interrupt because this scene was so cute for me. After a while Hyunjin stopped and turned to see felix was already staring at him, I interrupted and caused felix a distraction. 

YJ:- Lets go to the nearby bar. 

Felix:- Let's have a party tonight... 

HJ:- Is it okay to go tomorrow evening I feel so tired I want to sleep...~! 

YJ:- Okay let's plan for tomorrow! 

Felix:- I will ask Hyung to join us too. 

YJ:- Okay~!