Introduction 2

Hyunjin's pov, 

While I was on my way home, I saw 2 guys hitting a poor boy, I felt sorry for him but anyhow I couldn't do anything. I came near a bar, the man was trying to pick/wake another man who was drunk and was lying on the floor near the door. I went near him and asked whether he needs any help, 

Keeper:- I want to close my bar as there's an emergency, but this man is lying here from evening and he's drunk. 

I said I will take care of the man. i went to to pick him up, he was so drunk that his face was red. I asked him, where did he live ?? He just blaberred something that didn't understand. I checked his pockets and found his card and I booked a cab and sent him back on the given address. 

I came home and drank a glass of water and started to complete my incomplete drawing. I loved to draw to draw since when I was kid. After a while, I was little tired so I went to bed. 

Next morning I woke with  sound of doorbell and saw that there was postman. I was like postman still exists, i thought everything was online nowadays. 

Author's pov

Hyunjin opened his letter and saw that it was from Paris, it was from Mr. John, the letter had an request written for him to come to Paris for a crime case investigation as he was a very good forensic researcher. 

Felix's pov 

Yesterday I guess I drank too much and passed out. But I remember someone asking me my address. The hands who held me yesterday were pretty strong. After that i don't remember anything. And now I'm directly waking up after that, actually I'm waking up with a sound of doorbell. 

I saw a postman standing at my door with a box. Wait a postman! the box could have been sent via courier. Why did postman bring my parcel ? I accepted the box and saw that there were bold letters written on it. "Confidential" In that box there was a letter by the management of crime branch Mr. John's letter requesting him to come to Paris for crime case investigation. 

There was another letter from his Senior COP at Seoul branch about the team he is taking with him to Paris. There were colorful files each containing information

Name:- Min Yoongi                                                                                                                                                                   Age:- 29 yrs                                                       ...

Name:- Min Yoongi                                                                                                                                                                   Age:- 29 yrs                                                                                                                                                                                 Position:- Senior COP at Daegu Branch Police station. 

Min Yoongi is professional Cop at crime branch of Daegu he has his family of 2 his wife and his son. Has to travel around the world for case investigation, etc. He is also friends with Kim Taehyung and 3 yrs tutor for Seo Changbin. 

Orange file:- 

Name:- Seo Changbin                                                                                                                                                           Age:- 25 yrs                                                             ...

Name:- Seo Changbin                                                                                                                                                           Age:- 25 yrs                                                                                                                                                                                 Position:- Cop at Gangnam Police station 

Changbin is single and friends with Choi Yeonjun. He stays at Gangnam with his Parents due to his transfer there. He is brave police officer at very young age. 

Black file:- 

Name:- Hwang Hyunjin                                                                                                                                                         Age:- 23 yrs                                                              ...

Name:- Hwang Hyunjin                                                                                                                                                         Age:- 23 yrs                                                                                                                                                                                 Position:-  Specialised forensic researcher at Seoul branch 

Hyunjin was actually a dancer when he was university student an year ago. He actaully had terrible past because his mom never loved him at took care of him, his father was a drunkard person. Even hyunjin was bullied at middle school so he always sublimated his thoughts in his drawings and dance. 

Name:- Choi Yeonjun                                                                                                                                                             Age:- 24 yrs                                                           ...

Name:- Choi Yeonjun                                                                                                                                                             Age:- 24 yrs                                                                                                                                                                                Position:- Forensic researcher and criminal psychologist at Busan branch. 

Yeonjun is a psychologist and he was Hyunjin's senior at University and even his roommate for a year, Yeonjun was dancer with Hyunjin but due to his profession he had to leave Seoul and he shifted to Busan with his mother and boyfriend Soobin.