Chapter 6

(??) was called to Korea by HWA's Hyung, When he reached Korea, HWA's brother sent him a car and his brother wanted something from him. After reaching the at the destination when ?? got down from the car he saw a big palace in front of him, and was shocked seeing it. 

He entered the palace with help of a bodyguard and went into the room/cabin, he saw someone sitting on the chair as it was dark around the room ?? couldn't see anything. It was HWA's brother for sure. 

HWA's brother:- Welcome Mr. ~! 

??:- Hello sir~! 

HWA's brother:- You know me right? I told you to do a work, did you do it ? 

??:-(stuterred) Yes, I did it! 

HWA's brother:- Wow! amazing means now I'm 1 step closer to kill that Police cop. Give me information about him. 

??:- He is not alone he has team with him, I failed to research about the team but I got to know his name and currently they are in Paris. I found out that they got to know about Me and Seonghwa staying there. They are gonna track us. 

HWA's brother:- (clenching fist) Shit~! Yah, you have to do something I cannot put my brother's life in danger for my sake. 

??:- I have a plan Sir! Before they track us down we will track them and without letting them know our further plan, I guess if we catch at least a one person among them and threaten them to kill that person they definitely will get scared of us. 

HWA's brother:- (turning the lights on) Not a bad plan though~! 

                                                                CHRISTOPHER  BANGCHAN ~~~!!! 

??:- (shocked to see HWA's brother) Sir~! Y-YOU look h-handsome~! 

Chris:- (evil smirk) Oh really! Thank you~!

Chris went near ?? and held his shoulders and said, 

Chris:- I believe you Brother in law~! (cute pity face) [at the very next moment giving a death stare and scaring the shit out of ?? holding ??'s neck and threatening him] If anything happens to my brother then I will forget that you are my future brother in law. I will leave no signs of your existence on this Earth. 

??:- Sure, I'll take care of it, but I would need his help! 

Chris:- Hmm~! 

Author's POV in Paris at HWA's house, 

HWA already called Hyunjin and told him to come to his place and meet him so Hyunjin came to meet HWA at his place, HWA welcomed with a Hug. 

Hyunjin's POV 

HWA called me asked to meet at his place so I went and he welcomed me with a Hug, I was bit uncomfortable but still I managed, he offered me a orange juice as we sat on the sofa his cellphone rang and he answered it in front of me hesitantly. 

For me he was good looking but as a part of my job I have to find out criminals, looking at him no one would say that he is a criminal while talking to me his voice was soft, we were just 2 people who met at the club. I acted to talk as if I wanted to be friends with him and as I planned everything was on track.

After HWA finished talking on his phone he started to talk about his family. I was surprised that he was talking about his family so I pressed my recorder on which was on my shirt and I was fully ready to record our conversation. 

HWA:- I was an orphan kid actually, but there are nice people in this world my parents adopted me and treated me as their own kid till they died. After that I had no one except for him! 

HJ:- Him.... who?[I asked nowhere out of curiosity] 

HWA:- He is my everything..... we met when he was still studying at his university. After y parents passed away he took care of me, actually most important person of my life who supported me from my childhood he was always caring towards me..... 

HJ:- Who was he ? 

[Suddenly HWA's phone rang and picked up to talk,] 

HWA:- Oh! Jagiya.... 

??:- Listen, while you are home don't let anyone in! and most important stay away from people who are unknown to you, don't make new friends at your job...                                                          

HWA:- Why Jagiya ? 

??:- Because there are some people who are keeping and eye on us and we need to be careful, pls don't tell my and your real names to anyone. Stay cold~! 

HWA:- (sighed) Okay~! 

??:- Take care Babe~! 

HWA:- Hmm~! 

HWA changed the topic after his call was over, he didn't continue to say about whom he was telling me but its okay never mind I listened to whatever he spoke to me, even I created fake stories to tell him and he believed me. We had nice chats he even ordered food for us and together we had lunch then he requested me to go out with him, I was bit confused but then I said Yes! 

He said that we would go on a amusement park date, as he was requesting to go with him we went, and spent much beautiful time with each other, suddenly he interrupted and said he had come here with his boyfriend Sunny.

HWA:- You know Jinnie I  once came here with by boyfriend Sunny. 

HJ:- Oh~! So you have a boyfriend? 

HWA:- Oh! I didn't tell you? Actually I have boyfriend named Sunny he lives with me but for work he is in other country. 

HJ:- I guess he must be handsome! 

HWA:- Hmm~! he is though... 

Authors POV, 

They went to the amusement park played games had drinks and late night Hyunjin went to drop of HWA at his apartment. HWA was drunk and wanted Hyunjin to stay by his side so that HWA could take him and make out but Hyunjin refused stay longer and he made him sleep on his bed and he left the apartment.