Chapter 1

Felix saw all the files and kept them all aside and went to take bath.While he was in shower he thought that how his teammates will be ? He came out and got dressed wearing proper formals and left to police station where he worked. 

Senior:- Mr. Lee, you are going to Paris! 

Felix:- (scoffed) well, yes I'm ! 

Senior:- I guess you have read all the memoranda of your former teammates, right? 

Felix:- Yes, I have 

Senior:- Well, you have to always stay in touch with Mr. Hwang and Mr. Choi they are your real team and Mr. Min and Mr. Seo will join later after a month. 

Felix:- Is the case that complicated that we have stay there for 1 month ? 

Senior:- I guess more than a month! 

Author's pov 

Felix sighed and went towards his desk to pack his stuff he will need in Paris. Meanwhile his phone rang and he answered it although it was an unknown number. 

Felix:- Hello, who's speaking ? 

??:- (In deep voice) Hey! I'm so eager to see you at Paris. My eyes are deeply in love with you! I'm waiting for you my love. 

Felix:- Huh! hell, I don't know you. who the hell are you ? Hello, hello yeoboseyo!!! 

disconnected the call, 

Felix's pov 

Aish, What the hell ? Who did this? was it a prank or stuff ? I need to check it. 

Author's pov 

Felix went to the phone tracking department to see where the person had called from? He saw that person had called from Paris but it was Korean sim activated in Paris. 

Before leaving the police station he tried to get the information about the person who called but failed. He was stressed out but still he decided to ignore the matter for a while. He went home and packed his stuff and was ready to leave for Paris. 

                                                                                         NEXT DAY 31st Jan 

 Hyunjin's pov 

I left my house at 8.30 in the morning and went to the airport. it was not that far for me. I was wondering who will be my teammates ? I reached airport and sat there in the waiting room and started scrolling Instagram. 

After a while I saw a very similar face walking towards me. He was tall, slim, and had a fox like eyes. He came near me. 

??:- Anneyonghasseyo !!! (bowed) 

HJ:- (bowed) Ahh! Anneyonghasseyo!! 

??:- By any chance are you Hwang Hyunjin ? 

HJ:- Yes, I'm, who are you but ? you seem familiar ! 

??:- I'm Choi Yeonjun forensic researcher and a criminal psychologist. 

HJ:- Ohh! (starts laughing) Jun hyung its nice to meet you after so long. 

YJ:- Ohh! Are you the one from my school with whom I danced? My fan boy....... ?? 

HJ:- Ohh damn yes, I was the one shipped with you. 

YJ:- (shy) Ohho ! yess !!! 

YJ:- But for now I already have someone. 

HJ:- oh! All those are so precious memories of school and universities, I love remembering those. 

YJ:- oh! Yes they are so good! 

recollecting all the memories hyunjin and yeonjun started chit chatting and giggling... 

Felix's pov 

I sat in the cab and after the quick journey to the airport when I got there and went near the gate I saw two men giggling and talking. I went near them. 

Felix:- Excuse me! Anneyonghasseyo ! 

YJ:- Felix-ssi ........ welcome

Felix:- (faked smile) Are you Choi Yeonjun ?? 

YJ:- Yes 

Felix:- I saw that in your memoranda. 

YJ:- Btw nice to meet you! 

Felix:- Nice to meet you too. 

Author's pov 

Hyunjin saw felix and was about to talk to him but then felix hesitantly took a seat next to yeonjun and didn't even introduce himself to Hyunjin. After a while 3 men boarded the plane and saw that their seats were seperate. 

While they were seated at the seat and soon after a while Felix felt a little nauseous so he decided to sleep for a while. Before the plane took off Felix dozed off. After some time the airhostess came to look for the things people needed she saw a cute indeed moment. She chuckled seeing Felix and hyunjin sleeping with their hands holding and resting on each others' shoulders. 

After a while, they were gonna land in Paris and there was an announcement heard with that sound felix woke up first and saw hyunjin sleeping on his shoulder, felix just oddly pushed the sleepy hyunjin on the other side and adjusted himself. 

Hyunjin woke and saw felix with his doe eyes, he heard the remaining announcement and tied his seatbelt. After 10 mins they landed at Paris airport and went towards the exit. They saw a fine man wearing a formals and was kind of handsome in his looks. He had frizzy hair and black eyes. 

YJ:- Oh! Hello Mr. Kim . 

Kim:- Hello! Yeonjun 

YJ:- You probably know us all right ? 

Kim:- Yes!!! 

Felix:- But we don't know you. 

Kim:- Oh! I'm Kim Taehyung, Your former Teammate I will be part of your team, to tell you more from last 3 years I have been in Paris working with department of security in Paris. 

Name:- Kim Taehyung                                                                                                                                                           Age:- 27 yrs                                                             ...

Name:- Kim Taehyung                                                                                                                                                           Age:- 27 yrs                                                                                                                                                                                 Position:- A police officer at Paris and also a secret member of Criminal research team. 

Taehyung was very good at catching criminals with his good planning strategies, he had worked with Min Yoongi when he was new in the field also he has been in many criminal missions with Yoongi.