Chapter 2

It was already past 11 and they met Taehyung they had great chat with each other mostly with Yeonjun. Hyunjin and Felix were quiet. Quickly they sat in the car and went near a old building.

Taehyung:- Here (pointing towards the building) here you guys are gonna stay for the rest of the days you will be spending here.

YJ:- (disgusted face) heh! here! ew!

Taehyung:- Don't worry all the facilities are available inside and this is because the criminal won't take a doubt on us. And the most important thing, dress as if you guys are tourists here don't wear too much formals.

YJ:- Yes, got it Taehyung sir.

Taehyung:- I guess no need to call me sir, You can call me Hyung.

YJ:- Ah yes, Ok hyung.

Author's pov

Soon they reach in the hotel and told everyone their schedule about next day. They were even told that they have to stay in the hotel.

V:- Here.... these are your room keys.

Hyunjin picked up a room key and went in the room while others were looking the view from the hotel, later Yeonjun came and took a key and went to the room Felix came and saw that there was no key.

Felix:- HYung where are my room keys?

Taehyung:- I guess you need to share room with yeonjun or hyunjin.

Yeonjun listened and said loudly I snore a lot you will uncomfortable with me. Go and share room with Hyunjin.

Author's pov

Hyunjin had already went to the room and he went to take a bath because he felt little uncomfortable, meanwhile here Felix entered the room and placed his bags near hyunjin's and went into the balcony.

Here after have a bath Hyunjin came out of the bathroom half naked. He was adjusting his properly and whistling a music. Felix decided to go and inside and he saw a half naked figure near the mirror, he turned around facing his back towards the figure. He maintained the silence, after a while Hyunjin realised that there was some one standing, he saw and it turned out to be Felix.

Immediately Hyunjin covered himself with the towel and tried to take his his shirt from his bag. Felix was quiet all long and suddenly he said,

Felix:- I'm your roommate!

Hyunjin:- Okay!

Felix went to the bathroom to get freshen up. Hyunjin took his long book from his bag and went in the balcony and he started drawing the scenery in front of him. After Felix got freshen up he didn't see anyone in the room he saw a shadow of someone in the balcony, he peeped and saw that Hyunjin was drawing/ sketching something. Felix paid no attention and went to sleep in his bed. Though it was still 12 pm He felt a bit sleepy.

Hyunjin got up and glanced his drawing and he smiled seeing it. He entered in the room and saw Felix sleeping peacefully, even Hyunjin wanted to sleep there was ne king sized bed on which already Felix was sleeping, he went and sat on the couch/ sofa and dozed off. Hyunjin was feeling a little tired so slept quickly and was already dreaming.

Author's pov of Hyunjin's dream,

HJ:- Jagiya, let's go and have some snacks!

??:- Yes, let's go!

HJ:- Jagiya, Do you love me ??

??:- Of course, Why do you question like that?

HJ:- Then let's do it tonight.

??:- No, I'm worried about you. Let's do it some another day. I have many works to be done.

HJ:- uh! You always have some reasons. Jagiya! be true, are you seeing someone?

??:- No, my dear jinnie, I'm not !

After few day,

HJ:- Jagiya! we are meeting today

??:- I'm busy actually, can we meet some other day?

HJ:- Actually I have a surprise for you.

Hangs up the call, Hyunjin had spare keys to (??)'s house so he opened the door. He found clothes on the sofa and 2 men lying on the bed. He eyes teared up and he ran away from there.

The next day ?? arrived at hyunjin's house and saw him packing up his stuffs,

??:- Actually~!

HJ:- I don't want to see your face just go away...

??:- Sorry~!

HJ:- I'm going away from this town and I won't show up in front of you, we are over!

??:- Oh, seriously ? Who is letting you go ?

?? pushed him towards the bed and grabbing hyunjin's neck and said,

??:- I'm letting you go my dear Jinnie, Then who will fulfill my need of money ? Who will do my chores ? Who will give me satisfaction of sleeping with me ?

HJ:- You are a damn bastard!..... Leave and let me go..... (struggling)

??:- I just put forth a act that I loved you but now you got to know my real self so now let me reveal the whole other side of mine to you!

HJ:- Letttt me gooo !!!

??:- (slapped) Shut the fu*k up~!

After that day for almost a 2 months Hyunjin couldn't even get out of his house and go to his college and job. ?? tortured him by hitting with the stick, placing hot iron on his laps and arms, to make him suffer more he also hit him with extinguisher once and had rubbed salt on his wounds. Sometimes ?? would use whip to hit him.