Chapter 4

(You should smile often) said Hyunjin to Felix... 

It was already 4 days since Yeonjun, Hyunjin and Felix were in Paris, seems like they got adjusted with each other and Felix got adjusted with Hyunjin as his roommate they started spending most of the time on their case investigation and then they usually went to  walk after dinner. 

HJ:- Where do you come from actually? 

Felix:- I was born in Australia, at the age of 16 I came to Korea for studies and                                           What about you ? Could you tell me about your past ? 

HJ:- I was born and bought up in Korea itself it's my second time travelling abroad. 

Felix:- actually, on the day we met I saw you without your clothes on  and wanted to ask about the scars and bruises on your hand, what happened? 

HJ:- (Sigh) Actually, my parents were never with me... Like Papa was always a drunkard and mumma never looked to me, few years ago my mumma married another person and she went to Canada and my father died when I was 17. 

Felix:- Seems like you were bullied a lot before in schools! 

HJ:- Yes you can say that! 

Felix put his arms across Hyunjin and said now feel free to talk to me and we are friends from now on..... Felix encouragement brought Hyunjin back to mood. They both giggled and played around, Soon they got super close to each other they never left each other in any work given by Taehyung or Mr. John. One afternoon Hyunjin was sketching up something, it came out to be a Whip rope. 

Felix came and saw that Hyunjin was drawing something, he saw the drawing and said, 

Felix:- Seems like you love drawing such stuffs! 

HJ:- (question mark on his face) What I like ?? 

Felix:- Were you lost in your thoughts? Did you even see what you drew just now? 

HJ:- What did i draw ? 

Hyunjin saw the Whip and threw away the book on the floor and ran towards the Bathroom and splashed the water on his face and the dream he dreamt last time came in front of his eyes and his eyes became teary. 

Felix ran towards Hyunjin in the bathroom and saw Hyunjin was crying he without even thinking hugged him tight and said, 

"Don't worry and pls don't cry Hyunjin, if you seriously have any issue you can share it with me you can trust me."

HJ:- I'I just remembered  something terrible from my past so I got a little scared but never mind I have been trying to overcome my fear.   

Phone ringing

Felix:- Hello! 

Taehyung:- We are calling an emergency meeting can you come near the parking lot? 

Felix:- Yes Hyung ~! 

HJ:- What happened ? 

Felix:- We have to go in the parking area. 

All the teammates were in Parking, Mr. John also came there and said, 

John:- Guys, we have a very perfect chance to be friend HWA. 

YJ:- Oh~! 

HJ:- Means I have to leave...? 

Tae:- Yes, tonight in the Bar! For sure he will drink and you can just go to him and start a conversation.... further you know everything. 

HJ:- Yes Hyung ~! 

John:- Go and get ready with the clothes and I have booked a room near HWA's flat. You will have to stay there for at least a week. 

HJ:- Yes, I got it Sir! 

Tae:- Just stay in touch with us, if you are in trouble you can call/text us we will be there for you... All the best! 

HJ:- Yes definitely hyung~! 

YJ:- Do your best Jinnie! 

Felix:- All the best Hyunjin (smiled) 

HJ:- Thank you guys! 

All of them dispersed towards their rooms and Hyunjin here in the room was packing his stuff and Felix was watching him pack his stuff, Felix was so worried about Hyunjin. He was kind of attached with Hyunjin emotionally... 

Felix:- Be safe! 

HJ:- Oho! (chuckled) it's not time yet to leave. 

Felix:- IK but still...! I guess I'll miss your presence... 

HJ:- Oho! (laughing) I'm just going to befriend HWA, it's not anything dangerous. 

Felix:- Pls, it's dangerous and you are gonna take care of yourself. 

HJ:- Yes, my dear friend! (smiled)... 

In the evening everyone came to Hyunjin's room to bid him and especially Felix was gonna miss him cause he was now adjusted with him. Yeonjun was looking tensed but still he tried to hide it with his smile same condition was with Felix... 

Soon in the evening Hyunjin left for his 1st mission and he reached the hotel and texted Felix about his safety, he then went into his room and he found a book in it was  plan of what he has to do next, meanwhile Mr. John called him and told about the book. As per the book from the bedroom window HWA's room was visible through a binoculars Hyunjin could see his activities clearly. Then came to the balcony and saw the bar right in front of his hotel. 

Hyunjin got ready and went down in the bar and he ordered a sprite. He was keeping an eye on HWA, as HWA entered he ordered some shots and started gluping those very quickly.... Hyunjin was seeing/ watching HWA from distance, as it striked maybe HWA was drunk Hyunjin approached HWA. 

(taking seat next to HWA and tries to flirt with HWA and acts like he himself was drunk) 

HJ:- Hi........ Handsome~! 

HWA:- (drunk smile) Oh! What did you just call me ? 

HJ:- (whisper) Handsome~! 

HWA:- (chuckled) Hi....... Who are you? 

HJ:- I'm Hyunjin..... You can call me Jinnie.....! (flirty smirk)