done being mad?

The premiere had ended, it was around 1:30 in the morning. Sadie and I went to McDonald and then back to her hotel room, she was here doing some production some secret thing.

"Just text him" my friend said chomping down on her fries.

"I will I will" I say holding my hands up. I was very nervous, ive known bella for ages but I was still anxious.

"She's probably asleep" I said shaking my head and throwing my phone down on the couch.

"So? They'll see it in the morning" Sadie said, I was just trying to find excuses to not do it. God I'm such a wuss.

"Wait what is that on the back of your phone" Sadie said, squinting her eyes slightly "oh my god it's a spider" she screamed, I threw my phone so fast and ran for the bathroom.

"Thank you" Sadie laughed, I look back from my hiding spot. Sadie is smirking down at my phone and typing.

It just clicked that she tricked me.

"Sadie!" I screamed, running towards her. She handed my phone back to me, I look at her with a stern look then down at the screen

 She handed my phone back to me, I look at her with a stern look then down at the screen

Bella 😻

It was so nice
Seeing you tonight x

I glare at my friend, she's smiling like an innocent by standers.
"Your dead" I scream, jumping on top of her. She yells murder.
Somehow she managed to get out from underneath me and run for her room, slamming the door shut in my face.

My phone dinged, I slam my hand on the door once before returning to the couch, picking up my phone with nerves sprinting through my body.

Bella 😻

It was nice seeing you
Too, missed you x

That's its. I've stopped breathing. I'm dead. Deceased.

Sadie peaked her head out of the bed room. She sees me smiling down at my phone.

"You done being mad" I hear her say. My smile drops, I look up and squint my eyes "no" I march over to her door and walk out. She knew I was joking, I sent her a kissing emoji as I hopped in the cab I hailed.