i had you

bella and i had been sitting here for a good 5 minutes in shock.

i picked up my phone and unlocked it again, i covered the picture with my hand and sighed "babe, i dont know what to do" i looked over to him, he had the same look as me. utter confusion.

"block her, by the time you go back to work hopefully things die down a bit" bella says slowly, that gives cleo a good 2 weeks to get the hint. the producers put filming on hold because they found an error in the sets so they have to redo that whole thing.

"okay" i breathed and quickly blocked her, and removed myself from the group chat and blocked her on all socials.

"Jesus" bella laughed, im glad she found humor in this situation and wasnt angry at me.

i look over to my partner and couldnt help but laugh.

we sat there in a laughing fit until my phone rang.

i look down at the caller id, it was taylor.

i pick up the phone "hey girl" i smile, shaking off the chills i got from the thought of cleos chest.

"hey, so i have some very exciting news" taylor sung into the phone, i giggled and waited for her to fill me in on the 'exciting news'

"well go on girl, you know im not good with suspense" i snorted and heard her devious chuckle.

"wait, are you with bella?" she asked, i hummed into the phone "put it on speaker phone" i do as she says and hold he phone between us "hi bells" taylor screamed and bella jumped slightly "hey tay" they answered back "okay, so now the news" miss swift said "im going on tour and i want you, lila to come on stage for one of the songs" bella gasped and their eyes went wide.

"lila?' taylor said after hearing silence "shes in shock" bella snorted before shaking my arm "are you shitting me right now" i spat out "no" taylor chuckled "oh my god, is that even a question. yes !" i yelled.

"yes yay, okay ill text you the details later mwah" taylor hung up.

i turned to bella and she giggled as i was going back into shock.

"my babys a soon to be superstar" bella hummed with a smirk and a little glint in their eye.

i started buzzing in excitement "am i dreaming?" i whispered 

"no. how come i didnt get this reaction when i asked you to be my partner" bella snorted, their brows furrowed and their nose twitched "because i already had you" i snapped out of my trance and kissed their lips.

"you did not" bella teased trying to catch another kiss but i dodged it with a smirk "we slept in the same bed for weeks and shared clothes, bub. i had you" bella scoffed and folded his arms like a child.