boot camp

Wednesday season 2 has just started filming. The first I had to do was redo werewolf boot camp.

I was crawling around the floor, growling and acting feral.

Bella was off to the side, snickering and recording me as I acted.

Bella wolf whistle with their finger in their mouth "mami" he teases.

I snorted and bit in their direction.

Pedro and bella had been sitting, waiting for me for a few hours, pedro was bored but Bella was amused with what I was doing.

"Okay were done" I say, wiping the sweat from my forehead and fanning my face.

"That was very..." bella trailed off, opening her mouth like a fish trying to find the word "furry like?" Pedro finished.

I gasped and stepped back "I am not a furry" I smacked his stomach, I looked at bella with squinted eyes "hey, i didn't say it" he held his hands up in surrender "but yiu were thinking it" I hummed walking away to grab my bag.

"I miss your natural hair" cleo said, cleo was one of the background wolf's.

Her hands brush through my hair with her fingers.

"I kinda like it like this, I feel like a whole different person" I laughed, making sure my water bottle was in my bag.

"Yeah" cleo agrees, her hands running down my face. I pull away and politely smile. She's never been this way, she's never been touchy. She's never really talked to me before the last couple of days.

"What are you doing this Saturday?" The girl asked, I look up from my bag and look at bella who was watching from pedros side.

"Uh I'm hanging out with bella" I point carelessly to my partner.

"Can I come" cleo put her hand on my arm that was outstretched pointing toward bella.

"Uh, I'll have to ask" I said, stepping away from her touch and started walking towards bella. I could hear cleo following.

"Hey babe" bella said, his hands instinctively going towards my waist in a primal matter.

"Hey, this is my friend cleo. She wants to hang with us this weekend" I say, shooting Pedro a 'calm down' look because he was staring daggers at cleo.

"Uh yeah sure" bella shrugged. Their hand squeezing tighter on my waist.

"Cool. I'll text you" cleo side hugs me and then walks away.

"Don't like her" pedro snarls at the girl.

"She has your number?" He than asks.

"Yeah, well, it's a group chat thing" I say, unlocking my phone and showing him the group chat with all the wolf pack in there.

"You okay with this" I ask bella referring to the hang out.

"Yeah, I don't gotta worry" he kisses my lips, leaning down a little "Your sweaty" she shivered pulling pack and laughing.

"I know I am" I laughed.