disco ball

I had invited everyone I've worked with, well the ones I've taken a liking too.

The theme was iced out, I had on the most sparkly dres I had in my closet. Which caused bella to call me a 'disco ball' when I walked out of the bathroom.

"I'm sorry" bella laughed when I had flipped her off for their remark.

"I'll make it my aim tonight to throw up on yiu" I stuck my tongue out like a child. Pedro snorted and nodded walking behind me and crossing his arms "hey" bella chuckled in protest "you deserve it, you can't be mean to the birthday girl. It's like universal law" pedro snickered, I nodded leaning back on the man who towered over me.

"Okay okay fine" bella rolled her eyes.

Maya booked a venue that would be hosting my 18th. We had the whole club thing to ourselves.

Bella got up to take a shower. I sat on the floor of the bathroom blasting my music which was taylor swift because she is God.
Doing my makeup, bella sung from behind the shower curtain some of the lyrics that he knew.

Once we finished I forced bella into a shiny sweater and I let them have free range of what ever pants they wanted to wear.

"Now we can look like disco balls together" I pressed my forehead to theirs.

We had gotten into the limo and were driving to the venue.

"I swear tonight's going to be so fun" I couldn't contain my excitement.

Bella forced me to wait for him to open the door for me. I stepped out and took Bella's hand that was outstretched to me.

"Thank you kind sir" I joked, bella laughed and kissed my knuckles

"Let's go get you drunk shall we" he whispered.

Inside was completely dark, all the lights were turned off and not a sound could be heard.

"Suprise!" A bang of light flew past my eye and I saw all of my friends standing in the centre holding their phones.

"Ahhh" I laughed, gosh I love all of them.

"Let's get you drunk" millie screamed running towards me with a bottle of liquor.

Halfway through the night pedro ushered me to sit down on a throne, who ever ideas this was I love them.

There was a stage that was previously being used for karaoke.

Sadie walked up to the stage, holding hands with storm and grabbed the microphone.

"Hey everybody" storm laughed, her words slightly slurring. Bella stood beside me her hands on my shoulder.

"She's so drunk" zendaya said loudly, zendaya and I go way back, I had a couple episodes on K.C undercover during my early years.

"I just wanted to say, how much I love Lila matilda Chutney... probably not more than bella...when is that gonna be official by the way" my eyes widened at sadies drunk thoughts. My mouth dropped open and my face is bright pink.
Storm realises what she says and covers her mouth.

I start laughing and turn to bella who's in the same state as me.

"Anyway, happy birthday Lila love you" storm finishes and pulls sadie off the stage.

The next person who went up was pedro, oh lord. He was holding a box in his hands.

"So I think we all know, that bella and Lila were on the best show in the world. The worst witch. And I reached out to this really awesome person, Bella's mother. And she sent me this" pedro said into the microphone before turning around opening the box and pulling something out, people were cranking their necks to see what he was doing.

Finally he turned around with a shirt in his hands.

It had a print of me and Bella's classic pose, it had all the signature of the co-stars from the series.

I squealed and clapped my Hands in excitement.

Pedro stumbled to me and handed me the shirt.

"Omg I love you" I kissed him on the cheek. I had told him a while ago that I lost mine when I moved to L.A

Jenna then took the mic.

She cleared her throat "so I've gotten really close with Lila while we filmed Wednesday. And uh, I knew you fell in love with that dress we wore during the dance. But I remember you being really bummed out when they didn't let you take it...so I pulled some strings and...tada" Percy walked in front of her holding the dress.

Tonight is the best.