reason

Pedro had just brought us some pizza and we were waiting for cleo to arrive at my apartment.

"Are you sure you got the vegan one" I yell from the kitchen where I was getting bella and I drinks.

"Oh my god yes I did" pedro whined like a child.

"Knock knock, guess who's here" came from behind the door, I hand bella his water and then opened to door.

"Hey cleo" I wave, she smiles and flings her arms around my neck, my eyes widened and I sent a pleading look to bella.

"Hi bestie" cleo says excitedly after pulling away.

"Hey bella, and omg pedro" she bounces on her feet.

Okay, now I understand how silly I was when I first met pedge.

"Haha hey" pedro forces a smile as he tried to push her off his torso.

"We got pizza on the way" I say leading her over to the couch.

"Vegan" pedro hums.

I stuck my tongue out at him "want a cookie" I sneared.

"Yes" he teased back, throwing a pillow at my face.

"I have an idea" cleo says grabbing the tv remote and started going through netflix.

I look down at my phone and see a message pop up from pedro.

Papi pedge

I don't like where this is going lils.

Calm down pedge, she's harmless

I think...

I send cleo a weary smile as she sat between me and pedro, bella was next to me on her phone.

I laced my fingers through his and kissed his knuckles.

"You guys are so cute" cleo pouts her lips. I chuckled and nodded, bella sent me a squeeze and I little smile splayed itself on their lips.

"They are" pedro agreed his polite facades slipping slightly as he squinted his eyes.

Cleo ended up putting on this show called you. It was pretty weird, psychotic kinda.

"Pizzas here, I'll get it" bella said standing up, readjusting his pants that I let them borrow today and walked to the door.

"Their style is funny" cleo scooted closer to me and slumped herself on my shoulder "I styled them today" I informed the girl. Her face dropped and her eyes looked panicked "Funny and cool" she covered her rude comment up.

I scrunched my nose and stood, following bella into the kitchen.

"Hello handsome" I snuck up on my partner "you want something huh" bella chuckles and turns to face me, with an eyebrow raised.

"Can't I call my partner handsome with out a reason" I giggled, my hands finding their way around his neck and pulling their lips to mine.

Bella's ring clad hands pulled me closer, hands travelling further down my back and nearly touching my track suit pants covered bottom.

"I think I found the reason" bella pulled away breathless and smirking.

"I think you did" i giggled pecking her lips and grabbing my slice of pizza from behind them and walking away.

After an hour or two of cleo pawing at me and making comments that made me slightly uncomfortable she left after bella, pedro and I concocted an excuse that was urgent enough for her to leave.

"Now I really dont like her" pedro grumbles sipping at his coffee.

"Yeah, I don't think I'll be hanging out with her anymore" I shivered, still feeling her sweaty hands on my arm.

"I found it funny" bella shrugs, she watched the entire time as cleo made desperate attempts to get me to compliment her, hold her in my arms by wriggling up against me and she even went as fair to sit between bella and I.

"I did not" I laughed, throwing my head back and shaking my head.

"Did she really think that would work. Like I'm right here" bella laughed pointing to themselves.

"It was sad" pedro commented with Sass lacing his voice.

"Yep" I breathed.