paps are evil

I've decided that me, storm and bella were going to go shopping today.

Bella had just gotten back from London. She decided that they would spend 2 weeks in L.A, staying with me, in my bed, because I'm their girlfriend.

I know. 2 weeks ago, bella took me to a really nice dinner and asked me to be their partner. It was very romantic.

And then spend 2 weeks back in London.

We were trying to find out whether the paparazzi had been tipped off of our where about or were they just been stalking.

"Oh guys, I think I know what happened" storm said sitting straight up from her seat.

Bella sighed as they looked at the phone.

"I may have geo tagged my post..." storm showed me her phone, which had her instagram on the screen. Showing the pictures we had taken at the last shop we were in where I had forced bella to let me pile hats on his head.

"Smart one you are" I snorted, laughing at the phone. The picture was truly hilarious.

We decided to embrace the news and just continue our shopping.

"This would be cute" I say holding up a oversized pink button up. Bella was standing behind me with their fingers tucked in the belt loops of my jeans.

"I'm buying it for you" I hummed, deciding that even if Bella wouldn't wear it. I would.

"Guys look" storm said rushing between racks of clothing items and pulled us towards the shop window.

Outside were piles of fans waiting outside, getting squished between the paparazzi who were trying to get their next scoop of gossip.

"Lord" bella breathed out.

Since the release of working women, and the new updates on tlou and Wednesday filming came out. The paparazzi have been hassling us for information.

We smiled and waved, I send a thank you to the store clerks who had locked the doors so a stampede wouldn't run through their store.

After getting a couple of shirts, skirts and dresses that storm had suggested. We decided to leave the store.

Bella grabs my hand that weren't carrying the bags and we tried to shuffle through the crowd.

"Ouch. Your hurting me" I heard a cry for help from the teenage girls.

I look for the owner of the voice, I spotted a small girl. Couldn't be older that 7 getting trampled by adult men holding cameras.

I let go of Bella's hand and shove the men off the girl, helping her up and crouching down to her height.

"Are you okay sweetie" I brush the hair from her face and wipe her tears.

"Thank you lila" she cried, I pull her into a tight hug, she seemed to be all by herself.

"Where are your parents" I keep my tight grip on the girl as I look around.

The girl looked behind her, her tears drop faster now that she realised she got separated from her mother.

I see a panicked looking woman, frantically looking through the crowd to find someone.

"Is that her" I point towards the woman, she nods.

I know getting through the crowd would be difficult for the girl so I picked her up and started walking. A couple of men came through and started creating a path for me, bella and storm who were standing behind me now.

"Excuse me" I speak to the woman, when her eyes land on the girl in my arms she starts repeating her thank you.

I hand the girl over, I noticed the pen and paper in the mother's hands, I take them from her hands gently.

Scribbling my signature and kiss the paper. Letting my lipstick stain the sheet.

The paps had shoved their way through and asked a million questions at once.

"Lila, are you and bella dating?"

"Is 'working women' based on yours and Bella's relationship?"

"Storm, how is sadie? Are you missing her?"

"Whats the new release date of season 2 of wednesday?"

"Lila, will you be in season 2 of the last of us?"

"Are you jealous that storm and bella kissed?"

"Bella, do you want Lila to play dina in season 2 of the last of us?"

Most of questions we ignored but bella answered a couple

"Uh, were very happy thank you" her arms climbed their way around my waist and planted themselves on my torso. I giggled and kissed his cheek. Storm laughed and rolled her eyes, she really misses sadie.

After we all hand out a couple of signatures and photos we finally make it back to the car, where a napping terry was waiting.