bacon

The next morning I woke up with a killer head ache.

"I'm going to kill who ever gave me that last shot" I groaned walking into the kitchen with my coffee cup, sitting on the kitchen island and frowned to Bella who was cooking.

Pedro was still asleep and I was so envious of him right now.

"That would be....oh wait that was you" Bella joked, plonking the bacon on a plate and walking it to me.

"Ughhh" I moan.

"Pedro still asleep?" Bella placed his hands on my thighs as I started eating the bacon she cooked.

I nodded "yeah I found him sleep in the tub for some reason" I muttered.

"Yeah, he was asleep in our bed when we got back so" bella shrugged picking up the fatty parts of the bacon I didn't eat.

Cause who even likes that.

"Our bed huh" I giggled. I remember parts of last night. And the one part that was indented in my brain was me practically telling Bella I was inlove with them.

"Yes" bella chomped down on the meat.

"Come here" he says making me look up from my food.

Bella leans in and so do I but I pull away at the last second.

Bella starts immediately apologising "im sorry, I shouldn't-" I put my hands on his mouth, muffling any noises.

"Gimme one second okay" I pull back and hold up one finger. I ran to the bathroom.

Morning breath

After I finished I checked that pedge was still breathing then ran back to Bella who was still in the same position.

I tapped his shoulder, bells turned and smiled "now I can do this" I say putting my hands on the nape of his neck, pulling him towards me.

When our lips touched, I felt my whole body come alive. Bellas hands went to my waist and pulled me closer. I could feel my heart beating rapidly.

We pulled away for air, foreheads still touching.

I smile into the kiss.

"I've been wanting to do that for years" bella mutters puckering my cheek with kisses.

"Should've told me" I sighed, capturing his lips again.

"Oh lord get a room" pedro stumbles into the kitchen. Bella and I jump away, looking at a rough man.

"Who made bacon. Please dont say lils" he grumbles finally making his way to us. "I did" bella raised her hand from their side "good" he took the plate and walked away.

"Hey what's so bad about my cooking" I said offended.

"Baby, you can't cook" bells moved closer to me and pulled me to their side yet agains, peppering kisses into my neck.

"That's not true" I pouted, bella looked up and cocked his head, I continued to pout. Bella just placed a final kiss on my lips before leading us out of the kitchen.