enchanted

Taylor was an hour into the eras tour. She had performed most of the song from her lovers album.

She told me since she loves her reputation intro and it was one of the most powerful intros she was going to add me.

So here I stood underneath the stage waiting with bella and sadie.

The music was so loud and I could hear the dancers running across the stage.
Taylor started singing ready for it.

Towards the end that's when I would jump up from this platform that would propell me upwards.

I was shaking out my nerves in my fingers and toes. Taylor had signed off every bit of clothing because she wanted me to be perfect, not in a controlling way but more in 'this is exciting and you'll look back on it one day'

"Are you ready for it?" I spoke into the microphone. Bending my knees and feeling the platform shoot me upwards.

"Lila Chutney everybody" Taylor spoke. I ran towards here as the backing track played the beat. I ran up the stacked stair case Taylor and the dancers were on and took the empty spot next to Taylor.

She smirked at me and sung "just think of the fun things we could do" as the music merges the platform lowered and we were walking around each other like we were about to duel.

"Cause I like you" we sang and then Taylor went quiet "this ain't for the best, my reputations never been worse. So you must like me for me" we had to fight back our laughter because of what the media have been saying about  my sexuality and my love choices.

"We can't make any promise now can we babe"

"But you can make me a drink"

By the end of the song I was sweating, and I had just left the stage, Taylor begun singing lwymmd and she was absolutely killing it.

I hugged bella and sadie who were waiting for me

"You were so good baby" belka kissed into my neck.

Sadie gagged at the pda and rolled her eyes, clearly missing storm.

"Miss Chutney we need you for a second"

I got pulled away from my friends and into a room "change into this please" the women with a head set said, "huh. Why" I spoke but still starting get out of my outfit and grabbing the new outfit.

"Taylor says this song if you favourite and you know every word so she's bringing you on. In a few moments so hurry please" the woman rushed as she looked at her watch.

Right as i got zipped up and someone put a mic set one me Taylor came running in with a great big puffy dress in. She grabbed my hand.

We got on stage but were covered in purple fog.

Taylor squeezed my hand and smiled down at me, my nerves leaving all over again.

We slowly made out way down the flower covered stage singing.

My eyes flew over the crowd, landing on so many signs and people handing out bracelets, people filming.

But then my eyes land on sadie and bella standing close to the stage, security guards blocking fans grabbing at them.

"All I can say I was enchanted to meet you" the music built as I sung, I didn't notice Taylor had stopped singing and stood behind me as I look at bella, either her hands holding the microphone under her chin.

I snapped out if my enchanted gaze when I felt Taylor guid me onto another platform that was raising slowly "this night is sparkling, don't you let it go. I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home. I'll spend forever wondering if you knew" Taylor's arms hung around me as we sung and swayed on the stage.

She mouthed 'I love you' while the music played, I smiled and scrunched up my nose as a way of saying 'I love you too'.