bleach

Cleo has been blowing up my phone for the past 2 hours.

I qas just trying to get a little extra sleep, bella was already up doing some stuff for work.

We were up late last night on this conference call with some of the co producers talking about the opportunitie of another movie of 'Working women'

"Babe" bella yells from the living room. I groan in response, bella walks in the door with two mugs in their hands and a soft smile on their lips.

"Guess who found instagram" he said putting the mugs down and sits near my stomach, hands resting on my bare arm.

"No" I laugh, more awake now.

"Yes" bella said matching my tone. She unlocked her phone and showed me the screen.

Cleokat_

Hey, do you know Lila's favourite snacks?

Yeah why?

Oh I js wanted to treat her yk 😋

Lolzies

Do you think she prefers lays chips or MnMs?

Uh, neither. She's vegan...

Oh oopsie.

I'll just have to get to know her more then ;)

Haha

My jaw was near the ground, I really need to shut this girl down.

"What the" I say, my brows furrowed.

"Yeah. She's really got some balls" Bella's tight lipped smile made me nervous. Was he mad at me?

"I'm sorry" my hand went to his as jt rested on my waist.

"What for?" Bella turned to face me fully now.

"I'm sorry, I must've given her the idea I was into her or something" I laced my fingers through theirs. Bella smiled and shook his head "no baby, you didn't do anything. Some girls are just delulu" I snorted at the word delulu.

"Okay" I breathed, bella smiled and crept closer to me. His hands letting go off mine and brought themselves to my neck, thumb brushing up and down.

Bella's plump lips pressed themselves onto mine. My arms wrap around his jack and brought him closer and closer to me.

Bella's lips travelled across my cheek, landing on my neck.

Bella and I have been keeping it pretty pg. Quick kisses, pecks on the cheeks, holding hands and laying next to each other in bed.

We've not really ventured into the sexual side of our relationship.

I've only ever been with a guy before, and that wasn't the ideal first time. And Bella, bella is the first person, the first person I've really been attracted to in that way.

"Is this okay?" Bella pulled away. Blush crept on my face, I was breathless at this point.

"Yes" I muttered. Eyes not meeting his, but I could feel the smirk bella was sporting.

I start to relax and close my eyes slightly as his lips returned to my neck. "May I go further down?" Bella looks at me, and her British accent almost drives me insane.

"please...yes go ahead" Bella runs her hand across the buttons of my top, unbuttoning a few buttons before pulling the fabric to the side.

Without thinking twice, she starts with soft kisses right above my breast. Moments later they moves a little further down. "You feel so good" I breathed, my hands finding themselves in Bella's tied back hair. Bella chuckled and kissed back up my neck.

I sit up a little, bella comes closer to me and smiles into our kiss.

"Oh my god! My eyes!" We jump apart. My hands going to my chest, quickly doing the buttons.

Bella turns around and screams "oh God. Get out Pedge" but pedro was already gone.

Bella turns back to me, blush stained my face.

After seconds of staring at each other with small embarrassed smiles on our lips, we heard the groans of pedro coming from the bathroom, as the tap was running.

"Somebody get me bleach" he screams at the top of his lungs.

Bella and I broke out into a fit of laughter.