appreciation

The press has been blowing up over Taylor's concert.

'Now is it true, that in this photo. You were singing to bella" the hostess said on the zoom call.

I snorted, peaking over my laptop screen to see bella smirking over at me "oh gosh, your going to boost his ego even more" I laugh shaking my head, bella gasped and threw a pillow at me which I nearly didn't have enough time to dodge.

"You guys are so cute" the women laughed "oh, you reminded me of this super adorable moment people were able to catch" the lady turned the cardboard paper around and showing me and taylor hugging in the massive ballroom dresses.

"Oh God I miss her" I giggle with a pout, bringing my hands up to my chin.

"Can you explain to us what's happening here"

"Its just mother mothering. I'm kidding. People who have been following my instagram for long know how much I admire taylor, her strength and power in this industry is just so commendable. This is just a moment of appreciation towards taylor" I used my hands to convey the facts.

After a few more questions about the eras tour and about any up coming cameos and series we ended the interview.

"Want to do something?" Bella asked slumping down next to me with a bowl of popcorn.

"Nah. Just wanna sleep" I say turning my body to face bella, flinging my leg over theirs and cuddling my face into theor chest. Bella laughed and kissed my forehead, pulling me closer and closed their eyes