Awakened God Of Destruction

A soft tap sound echoes throughout a large, dimly lit corridor, indicating someone walking. A tall, blue man with purple eyes and silverish hair wearing fancy clothing walked down the corridor, humming softly as he makes his way to his master's chambers - The God of Destruction, Beerus.

A few moments later, the man steps into a room filled with floating rocks and hourglasses. One hourglass explodes.

???: Lord Beerus, it's time to wake up. Lest you sleep through all of your alarms.

Beerus in his groggy, half asleep state, tiredly replies.

Beerus: Just five more years, Whis.

Whis: May I remind you that it was you who set the alarms?

Beerus: Fine, fine...

He scoots himself out of his bed, falls onto a floating rock below, then slowly shuffles over towards Whis and drops off the rock in front of Whis, stretching and yawning. He strongly resembled a hairless housecat, only he was purple.

Beerus: How long was I asleep?

Whis: Thirty-nine years, as you specified.

Beerus: Thirty-nine? For a truly restful slumber I require at least fifty years, thirty-nine is little more than a cat nap.

Whis walks a few steps away and summons his staff, tapping it against the floor.

Whis: As I said, it was you who had set the alarms Lord Beerus.

Beerus: I can't remember why...

Whis: Might I suggest a bath? Help you remember? Besides, you're growing mold in your ears.

Beerus turns his nose up, huffing.

Beerus: You know I hate baths.

Whis: You know, people are going to start saying things like " That Beerus sure is powerful, but boy does he stink up a roooom! ". Soon they'll call you the Destroyer of Noses.

Whis chuckles and Beerus sighs.

Beerus: I suppose you're right, Whis... I do need a bath.

~ Small Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Beerus and Whis ~

Beerus: What's happened while I was slumbering?

Whis: Let's see... Seems Frieza destroyed the Saiyans, just as you instructed.

Beerus: Good. Though, I was never much of a fan of Frieza either. Remind me to erase that bumbling upstart the next time we cross paths.

Whis: Impossible, I'm afraid. Someone else slew Frieza while you slept.

Shocked by this, Beerus stands up.

Beerus: What?! Someone slew Frieza?! But Buu is sealed, so then...?!

Whis: My Lord, please sit...

He was blushing and looking away. Beerus notices his error and sinks back into the water.

Whis: Now then.

Whis shows Beerus the battle between Goku and Frieza on Planet Namek.

Beerus: What...? A Saiyan?

Whis: Yes, a Saiyan who answers to both Kakarot and Goku.

Beerus: I see... And just what is going on with this Kakarot? I thought Saiyan hair was black.

Whis: That is a power few Saiyans have ever achieved, a legendary status among their race - Super Saiyan.

Beerus: Super Saiyan, you say? Why does that sound so familiar... Super Saiyan? Super Saiyan... Super Saiyan... Ah! That's it!

Whis: Hm? What's it, my Lord?

Beerus: It was Super Saiyan God!

Whis raises a brow.

Whis: Super Saiyan... God?

Beerus: Yes! I had a dream I battled a Super Saiyan God, just like this one! It was a premonition!

Whis: You said that about that pop idol moving in...

Beerus growls in frustration, annoyed Whis didn't believe him.

Beerus: That's only the beginning, my battle against a Saiyan God will be succeeded by a mortal who can rival gods! A mortal with Ultra Instinct! He will be my rival!

Whis: Super Saiyan Gods, and a mortal capable of not only achieving Ultra Instinct, but using it and mastering it to the point that they rival you, a God of Destruction? Sounds far fetched, are you sure you don't have catnip?

Beerus: Let's confirm my premonition with the Seer.

Whis: Very well.

He leaves the room, and after a moment, Beerus joins him fully dressed in his God of Destruction attire and the two leave Beerus' house, ending up near a lake.

Beerus: Seer, oh Seer! Where are you?

Suddenly, a fish in a bowl on a stick pops up.

Seer: Yes?

Beerus: Ah, Seer. Tell me... Thirty-nine years ago, did you not have a prophecy that I would encounter not only a Super Saiyan God, but a mortal who can wield Ultra Instinct?

Seer: Did I say that...?

Beerus deadpans.

Beerus: You did...

Seer: Hm... Oh! Why, yes I did!

Beerus: See? The Seer has confirmed my premonition.

Whis: If Goku is the Super Saiyan God you battle, then... Who's the mortal with Ultra Instinct?

~ Meanwhile ~

On Earth, in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, there was a muscular young man with a red and black Turtle School Gi, h/c hair with red bangs, and e/c eyes. He also had a scar on his left cheek. This was the young Earthling that was found and adopted by Son Goku when he was a little boy - Son Y/n.

Y/n had been training like crazy for the last few hours, when it suddenly dawns on him that he's missing Bulma's birthday party.

Y/n: Shit, I better get going before I piss her off.

The young man runs out of the Chamber and runs past Mr. Popo, smiling and waving at him before diving off the lookout and jetting off towards West City.