Ultra Instinct vs Time Skip - Y/n vs Hit!

Hit simply stares at Y/n, unsure of what he should do. He was very confident, even more than Vegeta. However, something else was bothering the assassin. Why would he heal him when he could just eliminate him?

Hit: Son Y/n... Before I eat this bean, tell me... Why do this?

Y/n: It's like I said, I want to have fun while I'm fighting. Eliminating you quickly won't be fun, Hit.

Hit scoffs and eats the Senzu Bean, and his eyes widen as he realizes that Y/n had told the truth. And that he was serious about this fight.

Hit: I see... You weren't bluffing.

Y/n: Of course not.

Y/n closed his eyes and soon, a calm, tranquil silverish blue aura surrounds the Earthling as an extreme heat emanates from him. The Unknown World begins trembling as Y/n's power begins to soar.

Hit: What is this power...?! This heat...!

Whis: Seems even with Goku's Kaioken technique stacked on Super Saiyan Blue, Y/n's Ultra Instinct Omen state is much more powerful.

Beerus: Incredible, simply incredible! The Ultra Instinct Warrior is indeed a prodigious mortal!

Y/n's eyes snap open, and his aura momentarily flares as his hair spikes up and his eyes become sharper with a slight silver tent to them.

Y/n: This... Is Ultra Instinct!

Champa: Wh-what?!! How could a mere mortal be capable of using that form?!

Vados: Oh? My, my!~ Could this be the strongest mortal?!~

Champa: Who's side are you on?!

Cabba: This heat...! It's overwhelming!

Monaka tries to fight back whimpers as the heat pushes him backwards.

Hit grits his teeth and activates his Time Skip to rush Y/n, but Y/n catches him by the wrist and pulls him forward, smirking.

Y/n: One!

He releases Hit and he jumps back, shocked by Y/n's reaction time.

Y/n: It seems the tables have turned in a 180 degree fashion to my side, which they will stay until I beat you!

Hit activates Time Skip again and rushes Y/n, this time he manages to punch Y/n. Y/n glances at Hit and smirks.

Y/n: I was wondering what would happen if I just stood perfectly still... I am thoroughly disappointed.

Hit: What the?!

Y/n: You see, there's no need to wonder where your God is! Because he's right here, and he's fresh out of mercy.

Hit punches Y/n in the stomach repeatedly, his punches growing more desperate as Y/n laughs it off.

Y/n: Maybe I should just dial it back to just Kaioken, hm? However...

He kicks Hit in the side, sending him flying back, but just before he's knocked out of the ring, Y/n catches him.

Y/n: C'mon, where's that progress you showcased earlier? Against my father... Come on, give it your all and better!

Y/n releases his grip on Hit and Hit calms himself, focusing on improving his Time Skip. Hit then activates Time Skip and lands a barrage of punches on the Earthling, knocking him back and causing some blood to start flowing from the Earthling's mouth. Y/n wipes the blood off his lips with a thumb and smirks.