Traveling to Universe 6, Y/n trains Cabba!

A few weeks have passed since the Tournament of Destroyers, and Y/n had taken this time to better utilize and refine his Ultra Instinct Omen. The drawbacks had been reduced, but he was still susceptible to the stamina drain.

Currently, Y/n was doing some Image Training when a large pillar of light descends upon Beerus' planet. As the light dims down, Vados is revealed and she smiles at Y/n.

Vados: Hello, Y/n! I was just looking for you. Cabba requested that you be his new sensei.

Y/n: Me? A sensei? I don't think that's a good idea. I'm sorry, I'm not a good teacher.

Vados: You never know, you may be an excellent teacher, Son Y/n. I'd only be borrowing you for awhile...

Y/n blushes lightly, the glances to the side.

Y/n: Sounds like a porn plot...

Vados: Hm?

Y/n: N-nevermind. So, if I go-

Vados: You'll be compensated~ And if you like, you could stay on Lord Champa's planet~

Y/n: Sounds counterintuitive. You want me to train Cabba, right?

Vados: That's a fair point...

She sounded disappointed.

Vados: But if you need any persuasion...~

Y/n looks off into the distance as Whis walks over.

Whis: What are you looking at?

Y/n: The horny simps that are reading this story.

Whis: What?

Y/n turns his attention to Whis.

Y/n: Think Lord Beerus would mind me universe hopping for a bit?

Whis: Not at all.

Y/n: Then I'm all yours Vados!

Vados blushes furiously and looks away.

Vados: Hold onto my shoulder and we can-

Y/n grabs her hand and smiles at her.

Y/n: Let's go!

' Oh, what a tease! ' Vados thinks to herself as they depart.

~ Small Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Cabba going Super Saiyan with Y/n watching with a proud smile ~

Vados and Y/n arrived on Planet Sadala where they met up with Cabba. Now, Y/n and Cabba stood a few meters away from each other.

Y/n: Alright Cabba, as far as I can tell, you're a pretty good fighter, not the best, but you're not sloppy. However, your sheer power leaves much to be desired. So I'm going to teach you how to become a Super Saiyan. From my understanding of the form, it's more easily achieved via anger. So think of something that infuriates you, something that makes you seethe!

Cabba: Something that makes me furious...?

Y/n: Imagine a really bad guy hurting everyone you care about, then imagine them brutally murdering the person you care about first, and there's nothing you can do about it because you've tried and failed already!

Cabba closes his eyes and tries to imagine something like Y/n described, however, he was having trouble.

Cabba: I can't just imagine something so awful...

Y/n thinks and his face lights up with an idea. He then clears his throat and tries imitating Cell's voice.

Y/n ( Cell Voice ): Haha! Look at that, Cabba! Yet another fighter... You could have saved.

Cabba's eyes twitch in rage.

Y/n ( Cell Voice ): I'll finish you off, just like your annoying little friend!

Cabba: I won't let you!

Cabba's eyes snap open and he roars as a golden aura envelopes him. As the aura dies down, he's revealed to be a Super Saiyan.

Cabba: Ah...! This power...!

Y/n: Not bad. I was running out of material, so it's good that your imagination kicked in with a little push.

Cabba: You were imitating someone else's voice... Who was that?

Y/n: Somebody that helped shape me into the person I am today, he was once the thing I feared most...

Cabba: You? Afraid? That doesn't sound quite right.

Cabba drops out of Super Saiyan.

Y/n: Well, I was little... I'll tell you more about that at a later time. Right now, we need to focus on your training. It'd be beneficial if you had a sparring partner on your level. No offense.

Cabba: R-right!

Y/n: Any ideas? Friends? Family?

Cabba shakes his head and rubs his chin.

Cabba: No, not really... Wait! That's it!

Y/n: What's it?

Cabba: My last mentor mentioned having a sister!

Y/n: So why not ask your mentor to help?

Cabba: Due to his injuries, he retired from fighting.

Y/n: Retired from fighting? Is he a Saiyan?

Cabba: Yes, he is.

Y/n: That just sounds unreal... Saiyans back in my universe loved fighting above all else. Anyways, what's this sister you were talking about?

Cabba: Her name is Caulifla, she's a gangster!

Y/n: As long as you stay focused on training, let's go get her.

Cabba: R-right away?

Y/n: Yeah. Any reason why we shouldn't go now?

Cabba: No, I'm just a little surprised. Erm, I'll lead the way to her hideout.

Y/n: Okay then, let's find Caulifla.

With that, Cabba flies off towards Caulifla's hideout with Y/n following behind.