Dance of Lovers - Y/n vs Kefla

Y/n and Kefla stare each other down, Kefla bouncing on her feet before rushing the Ultra Instinct Warrior, who leaps over her.

Kefla turns to see that Y/n was out of range and she quickly turns around, smirking.

Kefla: Aw, don't be so mean and run away pretty boy!

Y/n simply smirks and scoffs in response.

Y/n: Apologies my dear, I'm quite fond of my head.

Kefla giggles and shakes her head.

Kefla: C'mon, I'm asking ya to fight. You love me, don't ya?

Y/n: Huh? Well, yes? Uh... Er...

Kefla: I might be a technically different person, but I ain't a stranger! I love you just like Kale and Caulifla, Y/n!

Y/n: S-sorry, of course I love you Kef. I'm not very good with that kinda stuff, but I know in my heart that I love you.

Kefla smiles at Y/n, her eyes lighting up.

Kefla: Aww, you're so sweet! But!

She puts a hand on her hip.

Kefla: My whole existence right now stems from you, Y/n, and Caulifla and Kale's love for you and their desire to be strong like you. Can't you at least treat me like a fighter? Not your student, not your girlfriend, a fighter.

Y/n thinks and bites his lip, but then nods.

Y/n: Alright, yeah, I can do that for you Kefla. I hope you're ready!

With that, Y/m closes his eyes and clears his mind, his body becoming a fighting machine as he taps into Ultra Instinct, only now, there was a difference. His aura was more silver and his eyes and hair were also silver now.

???: I can't believe it!

The two warriors snap out of their little world and they see Champa and Beerus standing up in awe.

Champa: It's... Magnificent...! But how?! Why now...?

Beerus: Seems Y/n finally removed his set limitations. This is, with no doubt, the true form of Ultra Instinct! Honestly, what an amazing guy!

Now, all the Gods of Destruction stood up to respect one mortal - Son Y/n.

Kefla: Wow... You've gone up in power again...! You're like an insurmountable force, Y/n! You're damn impressive!

She begins powering up as well, her power soaring as she became a Super Saiyan 3.

Y/n's eyes widen a little.

Y/n: Didn't know you could do that.

Kefla: Heh, me neither!

The two stare each other down and Kefla fires a Ki blast, but Y/n deflects it with ease.

Kefla: Huh?

Y/n then fires three Ki blasts at Kefla, then stops them at different angles so it makes a triangle around Kefla. Kefla tries to jump away, but the blasts are then slammed into her from those three angles and they create a smoke screen, which she blows away with her aura, only to find Y/n right in front of her, his chest mere inches from her face.

Kefla: You could grind meat in them... Shit!

She jumps back but Y/n throws a punch and makes a shockwave off it that sends Kefla tumbling backwards. As she gets to her feet, Y/n appears in front of her again, a blank expression on his face.

Y/n: Enjoying the fight?

She fires a point blank Ki blast, but he tanks the attack, which his body automatically adjusts and adapts to.

Kefla then throws a punch at him, but Y/n catches her fist and pulls her face to face, a smirk crossing his face.

Y/n: You sure you're not in over your head? If you want to quit, I don't blame you.

Kefla: Quit? Like hell pretty boy!

She goes to attack Y/n with a Ki blast, but Y/n tosses her up and leaps over her before laying his hand flat against her stomach and using a concentrated Kiai to knock her into the arena below, and he drops down as she gets to her knees.

Y/n: Sorry.

She looks up and grits her teeth.

Kefla: You...

Her face softens and she laughs.

Kefla: You're exactly what Caulifla made you out to be... You're like an insurmountable force personified. You're way, way stronger than anyone I've ever met before, you're incredible!

Y/n smiles at her and crouches down.

Y/n: I didn't take it easy on you because I don't respect you as a warrior, I do... But I'd never forgive myself if I hurt you more than I already have. It's a me thing, I'm sorry.

Kefla: You kidding? This is what I wanted, Y/n... I love you, you ass hat.

Y/n smiles at her, and he stands up.

Y/n: I love you, Kef. Let's finish this, 'kay?

Kefla stands up as well, smiling at the Earthling.

Kefla: Alright, you and me!

Kefla rushes Y/n, throwing a punch which he blocks with his forearm. She then goes for a kick, which he blocks with his knee and then he knees her in the stomach before using a Kiai to send her flying backwards. When Kefla balances herself and lands on her feet, Y/n is immediately on top of her with a ball of Ki in hand. He slams the Ki ball into her chest and sends her flying again. This time, she's unable to catch herself before Y/n grabs her by one ankle and slings her into a boulder.

Kefla pants and looks up at Y/n, who was in front of her again. He was looking her over and Kefla punches him in the stomach, but he doesn't even react. He looks her in the eye and smiles.

Y/n: I ain't gonna hit ya anymore, I was worried I'd break a bone or something.

Kefla can't help but blush. Even in this situation, this dingbat was more worried about whether she got hurt.

Kefla wraps an arm around his neck and kisses him, groaning softly as the Earthling immediately kisses back and nips her lip. The two separate and smile.

Kefla: I would rock your damn world if we weren't in front of friends and family.

Y/n: You wouldn't be able to walk anymore.

Kefla squeals in response and she shakes her head.

Kefla: Ya got me squealing, I almost forgot we were fighting. Alright Y/n,do it. Ring me out.

Y/n: You knew I was going to?

Kefla: You're not going to hit me anymore, so... Just hold me as ya do it!

She says with a red face.

Y/n nods and lifts her up, bridal style and slowly walks her to the edge of the arena. Kefla grins and kisses the Earthling's cheek before jumping out of his arms and into the void around the arena.

Y/n waves to the fusion as Universe 6 is erased. He then turns his attention to the person who'd been watching, Toppo.

Y/n: You gonna try and attack me?

Toppo: I am here to do more, I will eliminate you myself Son Y/n. Jiren may be too proud to defeat you when your own body fails you, but I will not allow our erasure.

Toppo immediately rushes Y/n, who jumps over him before punching him in the back of his head, knocking him off his feet and flat on his face. Toppo gets up and growls.

Toppo: I see... I will have to take you very seriously, Son Y/n.

Toppo begins to change, his shirt being shred and his body becoming larger and more muscular as a purple aura envelopes him and symbols appear on his chest.

Toppo: I cast aside justice, I embrace destruction!

Y/n merely watches with a blank expression before he suddenly smirks.

Y/n: Alright then... It doesn't matter what you do or don't embrace, I ain't losing to you.