Saiyan God vs Destroyer God

Soon after King Kai warned Y/n, Beerus and Whis arrived. Now, Y/n was just barely keeping Beerus' anger in check, with Vegeta's help.

Vegeta: Damnit, when will he leave?

Y/n: Don't know. King Kai said he's looking for a Super Saiyan God.

Vegeta: That's a mere fairytale, nothing more. Last I heard of it, I was a kid.

In the distance, they hear Beerus yelling.

Vegeta: What now?!

Y/n: Damnit, I let my guard down for one second!

Beerus then flicks Buu away and  Gohan rushes him, only to get karate chopped in the back of the neck and knocked out. Vegeta throws a punch at Beerus, but he gets backhanded away.

Y/n: Tch! Hey, Beerus!

Beerus turns to Y/n.

Y/n: Fight me, if you want a real fight!

Beerus smirks at the Earthling as the two of them fly off into a wooded area, Y/n launching several Ki blasts at Beerus, but he destroys them all with his aura.

Y/n: I figured as much... This is no time to hold back!

A red aura bursts forth around him, his entire body gaining a red tint as he powers up.

Y/n: Kaioken X 100!

His aura explodes around him and a small crater is formed beneath him.

Y/n: This is everything I've got!

Beerus smirks and chuckles.

Beerus: You're nearly as strong as Son Goku, how impressive for a mere Earthling.

Y/n: Mere, huh?

He rushes Beerus, and Beerus flicks him, only his finger went right through as Beerus is then kicked in the back of the head and knocked off balance. Beerus looks up to see Y/n, who fires a huge Ki blast at Beerus at point-blank range.

Y/n looks around the smokescreen, fully aware that he likely didn't do much. Beerus goes for a karate chop at his neck, but Y/n dodges the attack, backflips away, and uses Instant Transmission at the last second to appear right next to Beerus, then throws a punch at the God of Destruction, only for Beerus to block his attack and flick him through several trees.

Beerus goes to pursue Y/n, but he hears Bulma walking up to him.

Bulma: I thought you were a nice person earlier, but I see I was wrong! You've ruined my birthday party!

She slaps the Destroyer God, shocking Beerus. He then slaps her to the ground.

From a distance, Vegeta sees this and snaps. His rage no longer being held back.

Vegeta: HOW... DARE YOU... HIT MY BULMA?!

Vegeta rushes the shocked Destroyer and unloads a flurry of punches and kicks, all of which connected with Beerus. Then, a red blur zips over and Vegeta realizes Y/n had rejoined the fight. Y/n and Vegeta land blow after blow on Beerus before they ready a point-blank Kamehameha wave and a point-blank Galic Gun respectively.

Y/n: Here goes! Kamehame...!

Vegeta: Take this! Galic Gun...!

Y/n/Vegeta: Ha!/Fire!

The blasts merge together and slam into the Destroyer God, Y/n dropping to his base form as he and Vegeta pant heavily. After the smoke clears, however, Beerus appears completely unscathed.

Vegeta: Wh-what...?!

Y/n: Son of a...!

Beerus: That power was more impressive than anything else I've seen thus far. Congratulations.

Beerus taps both warriors on the forehead, knocking them out.

Beerus: Seems I get no pudding, and there is no Super Saiyan God... Perhaps I should simply destroy the Earth!

Goku suddenly appears, landing not far from Beerus' location.

Goku: Wait, I think I know how to summon a Super Saiyan God!

Beerus: Oh? Explain.

~ Small Time Skip, brought to you by Chibi Kaioken Y/n ~

After Goku arrived, they learned of the Super Saiyan God ritual, and Goku was transformed into a Super Saiyan God and was currently fighting Beerus.

Y/n watched the fight intently. His gaze never shifting from the clash above.

Gohan: Can you keep up with what's happening?

Y/n: Yes, Dad's losing ground quickly. Beerus is getting a little more serious.

Whis: What an astute observation.

Y/n: Whis, Dad isn't even a challenge for Lord Beerus... Is he?

Whis: I'm sure you know that answer.

Y/n: Damn...

Goku and Beerus then take off into the atmosphere and Y/n flies up to keep an eye on the action. However, he notices Goku is surrounded by a golden aura, rather than a red one.

Y/n: He's a regular Super Saiyan?!

Beerus then launches a Sphere of Destruction at Goku, who just barely catches the attack. Beerus then shoots a beam of energy into his previous attack, pushing it forward and knocking Goku out. Y/n rushes over to help when Goku transforms into a Super Saiyan God again, destroying the attack.

Y/n: Well I'll be damned.

After that, Beerus and Goku have a conversation before Goku passes out and Beerus catches him by the wrist before floating down to Earth.

Beerus: I was pleased by the Super Saiyan God's power... Good job, seems I won't destroy the Earth.

Goku: Heh... Hehe! Thanks, Lord Beerus.

Y/n: Lord Beerus!

Beerus turns to Y/n.

Y/n: I heard what you said about Whis... I wanna go with you when you leave.

Beerus: Why would I agree to that?

Y/n: Food.

Beerus smirks.

Beerus: Deal.

' This mortal... The fire in his eyes. The mere fact that he kept up with my entire battle... He must be the one - the Ultra Instinct Warrior. ' Beerus thinks to himself.