New Feelings and Intense Training

A few days have passed since Y/n began training Kale along with Cabba and Caulifla. Each Saiyan was trained somewhat differently. Cabba was trained to fight with more passion and to increase his self esteem as well as power. Caulifla was taught to fight with a style, rather than her brawler fighting style. She was also being taught to not underestimate her opponents. Kale, like Cabba, needed work on her self esteem. She also needed to be taught not to be scared of conflict. With a work load of three Saiyans to train, Y/n had his work cut out for him, but he never backed down from a challenge. Currently, his usual Gi was in wash. Y/n currently wore a white tank top, a pair of jeans, and black Air Force 1s.

Cabba: Sensei, that clothing style is... It's a little...

Y/n: Hm? What's wrong with my casual clothes?

Cabba: N-nothing, sir.

Caulifla: I dig it, it's gangster as hell.

Y/n smiles at Caulifla and the Saiyan girl quickly looks away as a light blush dusts her cheeks.

Kale: It looks like something Sis would wear.

Y/n: Yeah? Well then, I could let you have my old outfit Cauli.

' Wearing Y/n's clothes...? They must be nice and comfy... ' Caulifla thinks to herself.

Caulifla: Yeah, whatever!

Y/n: Okay, anyway guys, for today's training session you guys have one simple task.

The three Saiyans all look at Y/n with a look of surprise. Caulifla speaks up.

Caulifla: So what is this simple task, huh?

Y/n smirks and starts stretching, but this only confuses the Saiyans more.

Y/n: You guys...

He stops stretching and stands up straight.

Y/n: Gotta hit me! Doesn't matter how ya do it, as long as you make contact.

Caulifla: You taking us lightly or somethin'? Come on, there's three of us. That's a little unfair ya know!

Y/n raises a brow and glances at Caulifla.

Y/n: Surely you're not going to chicken out, Caulifla. That's not like you.

He smirks at her, his tone was taunting on purpose. He knew how she'd react, he just wanted a rise out of her.

Caulifla: You asked for it then! I'll kick your smug ass!

Kale: S-Sis...

Cabba is the first to rush Y/n, he throws a punch at the Earthling, but he suddenly disappears from Cabba's line of sight.

Cabba: Wh-what?! He disappeared!

Y/n: Wrong! You can't expect your opponents to play " fair ", Cabba! There's no such thing as fair in a fight!

Y/n had actually just dropped down incredibly fast and sweeps Cabba off his feet, but as he goes for a follow up attack, Kale and Caulifla attack from opposite sides of him, but he manages to avoid both attacks before creating a small explosion with his Ki, which knocks all three of them back.

Caulifla catches herself and looks over to Cabba, who was getting up, and then to Kale, who was still on her knees and rising back to her feet.

Caulifla: Alright, Y/n's getting a little serious! So we're gonna have to coordinate our attacks!

Cabba: I didn't expect you to say that.

Caulifla laughs.

Caulifla: Yeah, I normally wouldn't, but knowing Y/n, this is what the real purpose of this exercise is.