Recruiting an All Star Team

As Whis and Y/n land outside Capsule Corporation, the Earthling notices that the whole gang is there.

Y/n: If we're in a battle of survival of the fittest, we're gonna need more help...

Whis watches as the Earthling walks over to the group and they all greet him.

Y/n: It's nice being back and seeing you guys, but I gotta say, considering this tournament will decide the fate of several universes, I think some people should sit this out.

Goku: Who do ya have in mind, son?

Y/n looks over at the group and sighs.

Y/n: Master Roshi, Krillin, Yamcha, and Tien should sit this out.

Krillin: Wait, wh-

Master Roshi: The boy is right Krillin, what help would we be?

Yamcha: What? C'mon man, we can help!

Tien: No, as much as I would like to participate and even though I hate to admit this, Y/n is right. We'd just get in the way.

Y/n: I'm sorry, guys... But I promise you, we'll win this.

The four humans nod and Y/n smiles, but then Beerus speaks up.

Beerus: Well, as much as I love a good, heroic message... We still need three fighters.

Y/n: Huh? We do?

Whis; Yes, we must have a total of ten fighters. I've been looking for another competitor- Ah, seems I have a hit. On a planet called Vampa.

Y/n: Alright, let's go recruit 'em!

Whis: Yes indeed, let's go.

Y/n walks back over to Whis, and they begin making their way to Planet Vampa.

~ Small Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Y/n and Whis ~

Y/n and Whis land on Vampa, the Angel looking into his staff.

Whis: Seems there are two Saiyans, Paragus and Broly.

Y/n glances back at Whis and a grin crosses his face.

Y/n: So which one is the power I'm sensing?

Whis: That would be Broly.

Y/n smirks and leaps into the air Before jetting off towards Broly and Paragus.

Whis: Just like his father...

Meanwhile, on the other side of the planet, Paragus notices a slight gust of wind, which was odd considering there wasn't a storm or anything and a moment later, the gust of wind becomes much stronger and knocks Paragus on his rear end.

Paragus: What?! Who...?!

Y/n slowly descends until he floats just above Paragus.

Y/n: You must be Paragus.

Paragus: How could you know that?

Y/n: Right now, that's hardly important. Where is-

Y/n suddenly ducks as a blur speeds by, then he straightens up and turns to see a tall, muscular, tan man with scars on his body. He looked wild.

Y/n: Well, alright then. You must me Broly!

The man doesn't respond, he instead rushes Y/n, throwing punches that the Earthling evades with precision, then Y/n punches Broly in the chest, knocking the wind out of him before kicking him in the face and sending him flying backwards.

Y/n: Aggressive... But given that he lives on this Hell hole...

Y/n doesn't finish his thought as Broly comes at him again, this time striking the Earthling in the chest and sending him crashing into the ground. Y/n gasps for air and winces as he pulls himself up just in time to avoid a downward punch from Broly. Broly then tries to stomp on Y/n, but Y/n catches his leg and rolls, slamming Broly face first into the ground, then flips onto his feet and goes for a quick jab at the pressure point on the back of Broly's neck only for the Saiyan to slam his forearm against Y/n's face and send him tumbling back, but Y/n transitions from the tumbling to flipping back to his feet and he and Broly rush each other.