A New Battle of Gods, Beerus vs Y/n!

Y/n and Beerus were in a desert wasteland, a few meters away from each other, staring at each other.

Beerus: I admit, you're a lot stronger than I had anticipated, Y/n... I had no idea you'd completely eclipse the power of a Super Saiyan God.

Y/n: Maybe I'll win.

Beerus: Don't get ahead of yourself, now let's begin!

Y/n closes his eyes and takes in a deep breath, his aura flaring up before calming into a tranquil silverish blue aura and he opens his eyes, slowly exhaling.

Y/n then uses Instant Transmission to teleport behind Beerus and throws a punch, but Beerus manages to block the punch and punches Y/n in the face, knocking him back.

Beerus then fires several Ki blasts at Y/n, but the Earthling gracefully dodges the incoming attacks. Y/n the fires a Kamehameha wave at Beerus, but the God of Destruction blocks it before deflecting it harmlessly into space.

Beerus: Don't toy with me, Son Y/n, I am a God of Destruction.

Y/n smirks and then uses the Multiform technique to create a duplicate of himself and they begin racing around the God of Destruction, using the Afterimage technique to create the illusion that there's a lot of Y/ns. While they circle the God, they begin powering up a Kamehameha wave, but due to all of the afterimages, Beerus is unable to determine which one is actually using the attack. Beerus growls and powers up, his aura destroying the afterimages leaving only Y/n and his clone, the clone uses God Bind on Beerus to hold him in place as the real Y/n fires the Kamehameha, destroying the clone and hitting Beerus. Before Beerus can properly react, Y/n flies through the Kamehameha wave with his fist cocked back and his Ki concentrated in his fist before he slams his fist into the God of Destruction.

Y/n: DRAGON FIST!

A silver dragon bearing a strong resemblance to the Eternal Dragon, Shenron, wraps around the Destroyer God and explodes. Y/n had appeared behind where Beerus was and turns to see his handiwork. Beerus turns and smirks at the Earthling, his clothes damaged and he was scratched up a bit, but he was mostly unfazed.

Beerus: That was impressive, Y/n, I commend you.

Y/n: I didn't do anything...! Damn!

Beerus: This should work as a wake up call. You're much too arrogant when using the power of Ultra Instinct, don't let it consume you. You must make it yours, not the other way around.

Y/n: ... Right! Thank you, Lord Beerus!

Beerus: Now then...

He disappears from Y/n's line of sight and reappears in front of him before gut shotting him, knocking the wind out of the Earthling and making him cough up blood. Y/n tries to hit Beerus back, but his body is racked with an intense pain and he drops to his knees, panting as he drops to his base form.

Beerus: I was thoroughly impressed by your power, Son Y/n. Kudos for surviving the drawbacks of Ultra Instinct and a fight against a Destroyer God.

Y/n: Thanks, but I'm disappointed. I thought for sure I was closing the gap between us.

Beerus: Don't worry, Y/n. One day, your strength will surpass my own. And then, maybe Universe 7 will have a new God of Destruction.

Y/n: God of Destruction, huh...? I don't know if that's something I want to do, but... I'll take that into consideration, Lord Beerus.

Beerus: Now then, why don't you come back to my planet for more training?

Y/n nods and holds his hand out for Beerus to shake.

Y/n: I'll never stop training.

Beerus shakes Y/n's hand.

Beerus: Here's to the future, a future in which you're the strongest mortal in the multiverse.

Though Beerus didn't outwardly say it, he had grown quite fond of the Earthling, seeing him as a friend.

' Son Y/n... A name that shall go down in history. ' Beerus thinks to himself.