Topple Jiren!

Jiren is immediately rushed by Cell, the biological android going for a punch, but Jiren catches him by the wrist. However, Cell smirks and before Jiren could react, Y/n hit him in the jaw with enough force to knock him backwards and freeing Cell in the process. Cell then gut shots Jiren, making him double over and Y/n goes for a kick, but Jiren catches his leg and throws him away. Cell immediately jumps back and fires Ki blasts at Jiren, who swats them away. However, Y/n comes back, hitting Jiren from behind with a clothesline and knocking him into the ground. Cell jumps over and stomps on Jiren's back, but Jiren gets to his knees and gut shots Cell, knocking the wind out of him and making him double over, then swings at Y/n, who ducks under his attack and presses a hand to Jiren's chest. He then uses a Kiai to send him flying backwards before firing a Ki blast right after it. Y/n then turns to see if Cell has recovered.

Y/n: You good?

Cell: Peachy...

Y/n: Come on, we'll win this!

Jiren comes back, rushing Y/n and going for a punch, but the Ultra Instinct Warrior slides under his fist and uppercuts him in the jaw, knocking him flat on his back and Cell follows up by firing a Ki blast at him.

Cell: Those attacks weren't enough to keep him down, brace yourself!

Jiren swings at Cell, but Y/n kicks Jiren in the face and knocks him off his path, then he punches Jiren in the gut. Jiren responds by slamming his fist into Y/n's stomach, causing him to double over and swear.

Cell goes to hit Jiren from behind, but Jiren spins around and fires a Ki blast at Cell, sending him flying backwards. But when Jiren turns to Y/n, he's met with the sight of the Ultra Instinct Warrior firing a point blank Kamehameha wave at him.

Y/n: HAAA!!

The attack engulfs Jiren and sends him to the edge of the arena. Cell returns to attack Jiren again, but Jiren catches him and hits him in the face, knocking him back. However, Jiren is caught off guard when he sees Y/n hurtling towards him, he had launched himself off the central pillar and slams his fist into Jiren's face, almost knocking him off the edge, but Jiren gut shots Y/n and he coughs up saliva as he falls onto the ground. Now Y/n, Jiren, and Cell were all near the edge.

Cell: Well then, Jiren... Looks like you're going to lose despite being the strongest in your universe.

Jiren's jaw tenses as he grits his teeth.

Jiren: I refuse to lose here, I refuse!

Y/n stands up, wiping saliva from his lips. He could feel Ultra Instinct taking it's toll, he could feel himself losing the power.

Y/n: Let's end this!

Cell and Y/n look at each other, neither of them liked each other, nor did they even want to work together, but for the sake of not being erased, they would push Jiren out of the arena. They nod to each other and they rush Jiren, who immediately tried to hit Y/n, however, Y/n flips over his hit and lands on his forearm. Jiren tries to knock him away with his other fist, but Cell punches Jiren, pushing him even further back and Jiren growls, but Y/n launches himself off Jiren and starts charging a Kamehameha wave, he lands on the central pillar as he continues charging up his attack.

Cell: Looks like I'll be stalling, eh?

He punches Jiren in the jaw, but Jiren grabs his wrist and throws Cell out of the ring. Cell laughs and looks over at Y/n, who's Kamehameha wave was like a bright light symbolizing the hope of Universe 7.

Cell: Topple Jiren, Y/n!

In the stands, Goku speaks up.

Goku: Come on son, you can do this!

Then Vegeta speaks up.

Vegeta: Don't you dare lose, Y/n!

Gohan: Brother, you can do it, win!

Broly: Y/n... I believe in you...!

Piccolo: Come on, Y/n! Show Jiren your true might and win!

Frieza: Finish this, son of Goku!

17: We're waiting man, c'mon, take him down!

18: Kick his ass Y/n!

Beerus: I won't tolerate failure, Son Y/n!

Y/n hears the support of his friends, family, and even enemies and he chuckles as he launches himself off the pillar.

Jiren goes to fire a Ki blast at Y/n, but he suddenly disappears. Confused, Jiren looks around for a moment before he slowly looks down, seeing the Ultra Instinct Warrior. He'd used Instant Transmission to catch him by surprise.

Y/n: TAKE THIS, JIREN! THIS IS MY MIGHT! EVERYONE HAS PUT THEIR FAITH IN ME, AND I REFUSE TO LET THEM DOWN! HAAAA!!

Jiren: WHA-?! NO! I CAN'T LOSE HERE!!

The Kamehameha wave engulfs Jiren and sends him flying out of the arena and back into the stands. A moment later, Universe 11 is erased.

The Grand Priest then calls out.

Grand Priest: Universe 11 has been erased! The winner of the Tournament of Power is Universe 7! Now, the last man standing was none other than Son Y/n, the Ultra Instinct Warrior of Universe 7!

As he finishes the sentence, the Super Dragon Balls come to life and Super Shenron appears.

Grand Priest: What is your wish, Son Y/n?

Y/n: Well, I would like for you to bring everyone that got erased back! Can ya do that?

The Grand Priest nods.

Grand Priest: Erotser lla desare searevinu, peas and carrots.

Y/n drops out of Ultra Instinct and drops to his knees, panting. He was exhausted from the effects of Ultra Instinct. He coughs up blood and looks up to see that Super Shenron had granted his wish and disappears with the Super Dragon Balls.

Y/n: Caulifla, Kale... Kefla, Cabba... I did it.

He collapses and passes out.