The Boogeyman??? (Arizona Robbins)

LOVE LOVE LOVE ARIZONA ROBBINS
Also there's mentions of being sick in this so if you have emetophobia this is your warning

—————————————————————

You're an intern at Grey-Sloan memorial hospital. Your resident (a certain Meredith Grey) is speed-walking through the hospital corridors as you and the other interns struggle to keep up. She stops abruptly causing you all to clash into each other.

"Ok time to assign you all to a service..." she looks around at you all - each of you has a terrified expression painted on your face.

She sends each one off until it's just you. "Dr y/n, you haven't logged any hours in peds yet so you're with Robbins today... why are you just stood there? Go!"

You rolled your eyes as you turned around. You didn't really like peds. You've never really been that maternal. You like kids of course but you've never been able to speak to them properly. You're either treating them like they're stupid or talking too quickly and intelligently for them to understand. You didn't want to be on peds because you knew you'd fail at it and you absolutely hated to fail. It was only your first week so you'd managed to avoid peds so far but you knew this was coming sooner or later.

Another fact about you. You got really bad periods. You felt everything to the max. You had the worst cramps, headaches, mood swings, and back pain imaginable!! You knew you could be a piece of work on your period. You were well aware that you could be horrible. But you couldn't really call in sick just because you were on your period. All the other female doctors in the hospital had to suck it up. And you didn't want to fall behind your classmates. You were the best in your class - a prodigy. So, you came in to work. Knowing you were about to make your attending's life hell for the day.

You take your time walking to peds. Going as slowly as you can. Then you see a flash of blonde hair whiz past you. She stops in front of you and spins around on her skates.

"You must be my missing intern! There are tiny humans depending on us you know... you can't let them down by being late!"

You scoff which seems to infuriate her.

"Ok I don't mind if you let me down but don't you dare make the experience of the tiny humans at this hospital miserable just because you don't like my specialty... do you understand?... Answer me!"

You roll your eyes. She just huffs and tells you to follow her.

"Chart Dr y/n" she holds out her hand and you slam the chart into her hand. She just looks at you, astounded by your audacity.

In fairness, she started this. You were happy to stay out of her way and keep to yourself all day. But then she gave you that lecture. You felt pure rage - there was steam coming off you.

She goes into the patient room to talk to the parents and child and tells you to wait outside until you learn how to keep your attitude in check. As you're stood there another cramp kicks in. You often get cramps so bad that you're physically sick. They're like the muscles inside your stomach are being ripped apart causing an excruciating aching. You lean against the nurses desk for support and try to take a deep breath. Dr Robbins comes out of the room.

"Are you in pain Dr Y/n?" She seemed genuinely concerned. Even after you'd been a pig to her.

You stand up straight and tell her you're fine. She doesn't look convinced but drops it anyway because she was scared if she continued to press the issue then you might actually murder her.

As you're following her down the corridor you get another cramp. You just wanted to curl up on the floor and hug your knees. You lean on the wall for support. Dr Robbins notices you're not following her and turns around.