⚠️Troubled Teen P1 (Multi Character - A,M,A)

TW - doesn't really apply for this chapter apart from mention of drugs / panic attack.
Definitely gets more triggering in the next parts though so... just know what you're getting yourself in for lmao.

I did post this as a separate story months ago but I've revamped it and I'm debating posting it as a series of oneshots now instead of the book bc some of you noticed I took it down (I got embarrassed)

I can't remember all the characters I incorporated but I know Amelia, Meredith, and April were def in there.) - when I remember who else I'll update the title.

————————————————

Your name is y/n Grey. And no, Meredith is not your mother. Nope, neither is Elliss. And no, your father isn't Thatcher. Lexie Grey was your mother. Meredith basically raised you as her own after your mother died in the plane crash. You were only a few weeks old when it happened. Your father was Mark Sloan - but whilst technically your last name was Sloan you always went by Grey to feel closer to your aunt and her children - to feel like one of the family. Recently, you'd entered your "terrible teens" as your Aunt Amelia called them - making you 13 years old.

You were sick of school. You were sick of people. You were sick of not having parents. Everything made you angry and you felt hollow all the time.

Even when you were younger, Amelia called you a "wild child". You used to get into fights in elementary school with other students who would so much as look at you funny. If they went for the same toy as you at break time, you'd slap them across the face. Meredith had lost count of the amount of times she'd been called into your school. She thought you'd calm down with age but you were yet to prove that point.

Maybe it was the move to Boston that had recently unsettled you? Last year the family moved to Boston so Zola could fit in better at school and Meredith could try and cure Alzheimer's. You never wanted to go but... what choice did you have? Then last month your Aunt Amelia flew out to join you all after everyone back in Seattle abandoned her...

You just didn't feel like you fitted in. Recently, you'd broken Bailey's arm. You felt terrible about it. He picked up a box of things in your room - it was everything you had of your parents. There were Polaroids, a baby blanket you had when you were born, a grey t shirt that both of them had worn in different Polaroids so you weren't sure who's it actually was, your ultrasound photos, your fathers scrub cap, and a few other sentimental pieces. The moment he picked it up you prized the box out of his hands. He started hitting you in retaliation so you pushed him - he landed funny on his arm.

"What happened?" Meredith came running in.

Bailey was screaming, tears bursting from his eyes.

"Meredith I'm so sorry!!! I didn't mean to - I swear!!!" You cried.

"What happened?!!!" She repeated.

"It was my fault - I just wanted him to leave the box alone and- " you continued to sob.

"It's ok!!! It was an accident!" She reassured you.

"Please don't kick me out I'm so sorry!!" You weren't listening. You were so panicked that she'd kick you out because you weren't one of her own children.

"Y/n! Calm down - I'm not about to kick anybody out - it was an accident. I'll just take Bailey up to the hospital. Stay here and try not to worry ok?" She said calmly. She didn't seem mad at you.

She left with Bailey and Elliss. Zola was doing homework in her room. You went back to your room. You sat on your bed and started punching your leg. You were frustrated that you could've just ruined everything. You always end up hurting people. You got so wound up that you struggled to catch a breath and the room started to spin. You could not stop shaking and your mind was racing. You managed to convince yourself that Meredith was going to change her mind and kick you out. You thought you'd save her a job. You started to pack a bag. You packed as many clothes as you could fit into your bag, some deodorant, baby wipes, your savings, and a water bottle. You put your coat on then snuck out of the house.