⚠️Troubled Teen P2 (Multi Character- A,M,A)

⚠️TW- self harm, panic attack, vomiting, overdose

All light and fluffy things - I know x
—————————————————

When you got home you headed straight for the shower and put your clothes in the laundry basket. Then you got started on unpacking your bag.

Carefully, you unwrapped the weed from your t shirt and put it in your drawer underneath your underwear - where you knew nobody would check. You didn't know what you were doing. Why you still kept hold of it? Your head was a mess.

You went downstairs and apologised again to Bailey and Meredith who insisted that it was ok. Then you went to bed.

A few weeks later at school, your English homework was to write a poem for Mother's Day to your mom. Even though your mother was dead, you wrote a poem to her anyway. You wanted to read it to her but you lived in Boston and her grave was in Seattle. Not that she was actually in the grave anyway... (most of her had been digested by a hungry pack of wolves...)

You'd just have to fly over there. It was an impulsive decision but you weren't known for thinking rationally. Amelia's voice rung in your head 'wild child'. There was no reason you couldn't live up to that name?...

Once you'd finished the homework, you snuck out of Meredith's house and took a taxi to the airport - you weren't proud of this but you stole some money out of Meredith's purse in order to pay for your cab and the plane ticket. Planes made you nervous due to the nature in which your parents died. You'd only ever been on once before - when the family moved to Boston but that was fine. Meredith had been on several flights since her crash and none of those crashed - as long as you were on a big company plane you reassured yourself that you would be safe. That's what you told yourself the whole journey - and you were safe. You tried not to get too upset because you didn't want to draw attention to yourself but you did have to bury your head in your knees at take off so nobody around would see you cry. You just listened to music and looked down at your phone the whole flight. Then you took another taxi to the cemetery. You sat on your mothers grave and read the poem to her.

Mom,
Whilst I didn't know you very well,
I really wish I had.
I wish you'd seen me excel
and conquer all the bad.
I wish there was a magic spell
to bring you back when I feel sad.
I wish I lived near a wishing well.
So I could wish for you and dad.

After you'd finished, you crumpled up the paper and used it to wipe your tears - then you threw it in the nearest bin. You couldn't take it back with you and risk anyone else reading that - whilst they might have good intentions and try to comfort you, you felt like you needed this moment for yourself. Plus, you found yourself quite cringey. A lot cringey...

You went to grab some food. You saw a McDonald's sign calling your name. You had some money left over so to McDonald's you went. You continued to cry as you ate your food - seasoning your plain cheese burger with your salty tears. Then, you headed to the toilets to clean yourself up after your sobbing session. You were sniffling in the toilet when you heard someone walk in.

"Hey, you ok in there?" Someone asked.

"Yeah-" you said shakily.

"As long as you're sure honey..." she replied.

Her voice sounded really familiar...

"April!" You called out from inside the cubicle. She had a very distinct voice. You unlocked the cubicle door and ran straight into her arms, clinging to her.

She hugged you back tightly. You'd always been close with April. She would sit with you in the hospital when you were waiting for Meredith or Amelia to finish surgery.