The supply closet (Addison Montgomery)

Another Addison one >:)

Inspired by LucyHughes910 comment

——————————————

You started your internship this year. You'd become close friends with the other interns - Meredith, Izzie, Alex, George, and Cristina, but your best friend was Meredith Grey. You lived at her house with her, studied surgeries together, and you knew all about her 'McDreamy'. But you knew him a lot better than she did...

You knew he was married to your sister. But you assumed Addison would have the sense to walk away and leave it. File a quiet divorce and Meredith would never have to know... You didn't see the point in upsetting her for no reason.

Until you finished work one day and was getting ready to leave with Meredith and Derek.

"So you must be the woman who's been screwing my husband." Your sister held her hand out to greet Meredith.

She always knew how to make an entrance.

"Addie stop." You and Derek said simultaneously.

Meredith looked at Derek with disbelief then turned to look at you. You could see the hurt in her eyes. Then she walks off.

"Mer wait!" You called after her.

"Oh well, let her go. Good to see ya sis." Addison pulls you in for a hug.

You shook her off and ran after Meredith.

She was sat on a bench outside the hospital.

"You knew." Was all she could say to you, tears streaming down her face.

"They were getting divorced... it was in the past!! I thought not telling you to spare your feelings was the right thing to do. Obviously I can see that it was the very worst thing I could've done." You sat down next to her.

"How did you know?" Meredith sniffled.

"Addison's my sister. I don't like to talk about that though. She's the talented one of the family. Everyone loves her! No matter how hard I try I'll never be the double-board certified baby-saving hero that is my sister, Addison Forbes Montgomery." You said, rolling your eyes.

"And I'll never be the genius, inspirational surgeon that is my mother, Ellis Grey." Meredith gave you a sad smile.

You smiled back.

"Don't think I'm not mad at you still." She says. "But I'm more mad at him."

"I'm so sorry Mer. Had I known that this would-"

"Shh. It's done. Let's just go home." She said.

Ever since that day, word got around that you were the great Addison Forbes Montgomery's little sister. Which was exactly what you didn't want to happen!

She would try to talk to you in the corridors but you were so mad at her you just walked straight past. She showed up out of the blue and ruined everything. Now there's even more pressure on you to be as good as her, every time you mess up Bailey reminds you that Addison would never make that mistake, Meredith no longer trusts you, the nurses whisper when you walk past, and evil spawn is screwing your sister (satan). What she did wasn't fair. So you weren't about to be fair back.

Until one day she comes up to you and before you had a chance to walk away she said:

"Bizzy's here."

Your mother. Had come to visit. Out of the blue? Was showing up uninvited some sort of genetic trait in your family?!