😜While Shepherds watch their flocks by night... P2 (Amelia Shepherd)

THE LONG AWAITED PART 2!!!! (If u haven't read part 1 or have forgotten what happens you might wanna go recap :))
Someone did ask for a part 2 but I can't remember who it was (sorry)

————————————————————

When you woke up you had a sharp headache. It took you a second to realise where you were. The OR gallery was dark and empty. You went to get up and something fell off you. It was a white jacket.

"Dr Shepherd's jacket?" You mumbled to yourself, confused.

Wait...

It was coming back to you...

There was weed in the cookies...

You remembered that much.

Oh no!

Everything else was coming back to you...

You shouted at Dr Robbins!

And cried on Dr Shepherd!

OVER A PEN!!!!

This was mortifying.

And to top off the embarrassment, your headache was getting worse. You needed a coffee. You didn't even know what time it was. You checked your watch. It was quarter to 7 in the morning.

Yes! You thought. The coffee bar will be open!!!

You figured you should shower first and change into some clean scrubs. You headed to the intern locker room and went straight into the shower. It definitely made you more awake. You brushed your hair with a brush in your locker, changed into clean scrubs, and neatly folder Dr Shepherds jacket over your arm to give to her.

Truth be told, you were dreading having to give it her back. You didn't ever want to have to face her again. You were so embarrassed.

When you stepped outside on your way to the coffee bar, the cold air went right through you. You suddenly felt a wave of sickness come over you. You had to stop for a second and lean against the wall.

"Good morning Dr y/n!" It was Dr Shepherd.

You groaned.

"How are we feeling this morning?" She seemed chirpy.

You just glared at her.

"That rough, huh?" She chuckled.

"Ihavesomethingforyou" you said, quietly. You hated yourself for being so shy.

"Don't tell me you're still shy? After the earful you gave me yesterday?!" She smiled at you.

You refused to make eye contact and stared at your feet.

"Ok well, I have something for you too" she said.

This made you look up at her.

She handed you back your pen.

"He made a full recovery" she couldn't help but laugh to herself.

You felt yourself going bright red.

"Ok we seriously have to do something about your shyness - how are you going to talk to patients if you can't even talk to me?" She didn't mean it in a mean way but you still felt attacked.

You just shrugged.

"Come with me. You're going to spend the whole day just you and me, getting to know each other, talking to the occasional patient, but first I'm getting you a coffee because it looks like you need one" she nudges you.