😜The Proposal (Charlotte King)

(FYI THE PROPOSAL IS MY FAV MOVIE ITS SO FUNNY)

I'm working on a Cristina one at the moment but I wanted to do this too for blondehelaswife

—————————————————

A random Tuesday:

You'd been working at the practice for a while and none of them had ever met your mother. You'd told them about her overbearing nature but never thought they'd have to experience it. She'd just rung you. To let you know she's coming to visit. Lord knows why after all this time. She knew you were a lesbian but you were only able to get her to accept you when you told her you were married...

That was a lie.

You just knew she respected married couples because her and your fathers marriage didn't work out.

Now she was coming to visit. And you were very much single and alone.

"HELP!!!" You went running into the kitchen of the practice.

"Everything ok?" Sam asked, shovelling dry cornflakes into his mouth.

Everyone looked at you, concerned.

"My mother's visiting." You said.

"Well surely that's good? It will give you a chance to rekindle your relationship." Violet said, all therapisty as per usual.

"No, Violet, an unexpected visit from your mother is never good." Addison said, from experience.

"So what she's a little overbearing? It just means she cares." Violet continued.

"This is very not good." You mumbled to yourself, ignoring them.

"She looks pale - she look pale to you?" Charlotte asked around, concerned about you.

"I'll grab a chair." Addison hurried to grab you a chair.

"All right sit down darlin' you're ok" Charlotte said, helping you sit.

You were shaking.

"I think she's in shock." Sam said.

"He's a genius, that one!" Charlotte remarked, mocking him.

"I told her I'm married." You said, barely audible.

"Speak up sweetheart we can't barely hear ya" Charlotte knelt in front of your chair.

"I told her I'm married." You said.

"What?!" Everyone said at the same time.

"It was the only way I could get her to accept me!! Now she expects to meet my wife!! Oh lord. What am I gonna do? I feel sick." You said.

Charlotte reached for a plastic bowl off the kitchen counter and held it under your chin whilst Addison poured you some water.

"Well it's simple!" Charlotte said.

"Oh yeah?" You asked.

"I'll marry ya!" She beamed at you.

"Ok you can't just marry someone - surely it would be better for y/n and her mother to talk things through and-" Violet started before you interrupted her.

"Shut up Violet!" You and Charlotte said, simultaneously.

"How hard can it be? I already know everything about you." Charlotte said.

"Ok then... let's get fake married." You said, still nervous.

"Congratulations?" Sam said.

The day of your mothers arrival: