Forever {。}

*Renesmee P.O.V.

Its been two years since the Volutri came because they thought I was an immortal child, being half immortal and half mortal I tend to grow faster than your average humans I'm four years old but I'm physically and mentally 13. My best friends name are Lasharrifia but we call her Sherri and theirs Ashley.

Ashley and Sherry walk through the door their Sherry said "hey Nessie" My nickname Jacob Black gave me but we'll talk more about him later.

"I have a huge secret to tell you guys come up to my room" I said skipping the "hellos" and getting straight to the point. They nodded and we went up to my huge room, my family is rich, and dead but more about that later to. I turn around and face two inpatient girls.

"So whats on your mind Nessie" Ashley said "okay you guys can't tell anyone I swear!" I said very seriously getting straight to the point by hay that's me get use to it.

"When have we ever told anyone anything" sherry said matter-of-factually. I released a breathe I haven't realized I was holding and said well more like stuttered. " I-I-I .. think I'm in love with my best friend... Jacob..

_______________________

comment vote give me ideas keep going stop just tell me!