Part 32

SETH'S P.O.V.

I woke up Liya and Steven today for school and made them breakfast Sherry usually does this but she's knocked out sleep either that or she just wanted me to wake them up and cook.

When I went to go wake up Steven he was warm even more so than usually I just ignored it and got Liya up

I wasn't really a good cook so I made them cereal . "Really dad.... I'll eat breakfast at school" Liya said.

Then Sherry walked down stairs

"Cereal" She said trying not to laugh.

"I'll eat at school to" she said

I just cramed a bunch of snacks in my mouth grabbed my bag and coat and headed to school along with them well with Steven and Sherry Liya wanted to go to school with JJ. I hate knowing that my babygirl isn't a baby anymore.

We got to school Steven went with the football team I went to Maybe I'll tryout I asked Sherry if she was going to tryout for cheerleading knowing the anwser she almost yelled well she did yell at me.

Sherry Ashley And Nessie went to class they got their schedules C

changes to match each other so now we all have the same classes. school went by very fast and we were home in what felt like a few seconds.

The Next Day

We made it threw two weeks of school its saturday. Steven was upstairs studying with a girl name nia well his new girlfriend two weeks of school and you already have a girlfriend. Liya Was home with some of her friend for a first.

And me and Sherry Were on the sofa cuddling we barely get anymore alone time. Then Embry and Ashley walked in.

"Get a room!" Embry said

"This is our house!" Sherry snapped backed

"Good point" Embry added

I rolled my eyes

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked

"We have to go patrolling dude." Embry said

I completely forgotten I didn't want to leave Sherry and by the look on her face she didn't want me to leave either

"I'll be back soon" I said giving her a kiss

Embry also gave Ashley a kiss and just like that we phased to go to quileute Reservations.

Sherry P.O.V.

Me And Ashley were just sitting on the sofa she must've texted nessie to come over since she came barging into our house I should really lock that door sometime.

"Hey Girlies. We never hang out anymore. I SHOULD CALL MOM AND ALICE, ROSE, AND ESME CAN YOU SAY GIRLS NITE!!!!"

Nessie shouted wow she and alice could be twins right now.

"NOWAY!" I yelled

"Come on it could be fun!!" Ashley added.

"Fine. But Were inviting Claire, Emily, Sue and Leah." I added

"Cool. I was going to invite them anyway." nessie said

"Hey mom since your having a girls night can we have a party at aunt nessie house" Liya said while Steven was nooding his head behind her

"Sure you guys Tony, Iris and Laura are already over there" Nessie responsed.

And with seconds they left something tells me their up to no good I'm sure I'll find out sooner or later.Then the doorbell ranged everyone was here.

I didn't really interact with anyone I was just talking to Leah I hardly noticed that Rose And Alice were doing my hair and makeup. Claire painted all of our nails mine purple And black I like those colors.

They put on some music just a bunch of random songs that our generation would know not so sure about Rose Alice and Esme. My favorite part of the party was when Esme cooked her cooking is the best She made ribs, steak,cake, mashpotatoes mac and cheese. I felt like a wolf! we all literally wolfed everything down Well Leah was actually a wolf so yeah.

The party would of last longer if Seth hadn't come back with Liya and Steven looking mad as hell....

Like. comment. vote

lasharrifias

anwser this question whos your favorite couple besides Nessie and Jake we all love them and whos your favorite kid(s)?