Troubled

Everyone must've also noticed Seth's expression since they all went home to talk to their kids about what happened. When the house was empty and it was just me Seth and the kids I asked what happened?

"On my way home I stop by to pick them up and found them drinking at the party you guys are literally only 8 and 10" he said with angry clearly in his voice.

I wanted to yell at them but Seth pretty much already covered the yelling there lucky his the 'nice parent'.

I sent them to their rooms not knowing what eles to do. They were such good kids when they were younger.

I sighed as me and Seth got ready for bed "what are we going to do about them" I asked "Punish them" he repiled "Kill them!!" I added we both laughed and went to bed.

Jacobs P.O.V.

Me and Seth and Embry got back from patrolling when I walked inside my house I saw the kids having a party we gave them permission but they had liquor and drugs how did they even get that stuff.

"JJ were did you guys get these" I asked knowing they know what I'm talking about

"The Sr. brought it I swear None of us had any" he pleaded

"go to your rooms!" I demanded.

The groaned but still went.

Ashley P.O.V.

Apparently Tony and a group of sr's were the ones responsable for bringing the drugs and liquor.

"Tony what the hell were you thinking your only 5" I yelled

"But I look 17" He added

I wanted to slap him trying to be slick. Embry told him to go to his room knowing if he stayed longer I would of smacked him.

Embry pulled me into his embrace which calmed me down alot! We both got ready for bed.

Sorry It's short having some major writers block ontop of me being sick yeah I have a really bad cold and a headache I did My best for my fans love you guys

lasharrifias