New Life

Ashley P.O.V.

Its been a few days since we found out i can get pregnant my body was rejecting blood even human blood so they didnt have another choice but to try human food.

When they gave it to me i didnt taste at all like Edward jasper Emmett and rose said it was it tasted like it did when i was human so carlisle said parts of my body could still eat human food but it'll will never taste as good as blood.

so im like a hybrid except i sparkle when im in sunlight and i dont have Normal human eyes color. i now truly fell apart of my friends hybrids with kids and are together with wolfes.

I've literally been pregnant for 1 weeks but i look 7 months pregnant i guess having a child whos half vampire and half wolf their going to grow fast.

so alice went shopping about 6 hours ago and shes just coming back she has clothes for a new born a toddler and 3yr old and etc... shes seen the future she says my child is going to be full grown around the time the twins are.

She didnt let me look at the clothes because she wanted the gender to be a suprise i hate surprises sometimes so i was sitting down with embry talking about babys names.

I wanted to do what sherry did combine her and seth name together But inside Embry and Ashley..... Ashton???? Embrria, Emily... i dont know?!

-----

3 weeks later

carlisle came in and he didnt shoot me with morphine since i was a full vampire and i didnt fell pain he had to hurry since the my body would automatically pull back together so

he grabbed the scalpel and cut into my perfect porcelain stomach no blood showed because i didnt have any and i felt pulling till i heard crying.

It was a boy I could hear emmett saying YESSS thats because he betted with rose that it was going to be a boy.

"Anthony"

Embry smiled that kinda did sound like a mixture of our names and i opened his mouth he already had two baby teeth his growth rate was going to be fast!

My stomach quickly pulled back together and i got up to go change then i took Anthony home on quelling reservation since thats were me and embry live i rushed him out of their before anyone could take him away you know who im talking about (alice and rose)

-----

sorry its really short and some parts are rushed i just wanted to get the baby out of the way for something later sorry this is such a crappy chapter