Just Like Camp {#}

Renesmee P.O.V.

2 weeks later

I woke up this morning but on a blue Aeropostale shirt with white shorts tied my hair in a ponytail.I got on my laptop while my family were out hunting to see if Ashley was their Nor Ashley or Sherri was on line you can never keep those two off the Internet I swear if their computer had a fridge they'll never leave their room. I heard a knocked on the door the smell of blood and wolfs came from the door I knew it was sherry and Ashley the blood was a ittle but weird.. but my family wouldn't dare go near wolves. If It hadn't been for me they'd never even talk to Jacob or the others.

I open the door and yup I was right 

"what are you two doing her I'm grounded REMEMBER" I low shout at the two smiling manicas

"We are to Nessie well technically my grounded is over at midnight " Sherry said so problem free 

We all laughed but apparently Sherry was serious!

"What are we going to do today ladies!!!!" I smile trying to be as problem and worry free as them.

"Get ASHLEY A BOYFRIEND" Sherri shouted or demanded...

"UHG. NO" Ashley shouted as well she knows she wants one!

"fine. but me and Nessie know it bothers you not to have a boyfriend so how about we introduced you to EMBRY!!!......JARED......!!!!" sherry said again really serious!!!!

"Mhm... Never meet them...." Ashley said actually considering the idea

"OFF TO LA PUSH" me and Sherry screamed seriously Sherri loves screaming

We took  my red car and it took us at least 30mins to get to La push ofcource me using my vampire speed kinda made them aliitle mad at me but knowing them they had fun. "HAVE WE LANDED YET?" Sherri said with her and Ashley's eyes still closed. "I THINK were good!" Ashley laughed as they both opened their eyes.

 When we arrived Seth and Jacob immediately ran to me and Sherry but we went right passed them  and took Ashley to meet Jared and Embry!!! Ashley looking a bit unsure bit them went up to the two SHIRTLESS boys

"Hi I'm Ashley"

"Embry..... Jared" they said acting all cool

Ashley P.O.V.

So Sherri and Nessie left me to be with their imprinters so cute!!! and yet so GROSS I actually kinda liked hanging out with Embry and Jared they were both cute funny but I can't date two guys or can I........

NO wait am I seriously talking about dating we just meet and unless I'm their 'imprint' they probably don't even like me so we just sat their on the beach me and Jared listening to the time they cliff dived and said I should join them someday that could be fun..... and dangerous my two favorite thing wraped up in one!

We roasted marshmallows yeah I know thats what little kids do at camp and crap but yeah I love me some marshmallows. It was getting a little chilly I saw Nessie snuggled up into Jake and Sherry doing the same with Seth...... I sigh inward to myself

Maybe it would be fun to be a wolfs girl???? never being cold or anything I noticed both Embry and Jared got closer to me.... I must have looked like I was going to hurt them or confused maybe both.

"To keep you warm...."jared said all sly I rolled my eyes in pure amuse

"Yeah.... what he said" their clearly all caught up in their bad boy act its kinda hot!

I looked the time. it was time to get home i didn't want to leave when i got up Embry walked me to the car sherry and Nessie was already in the car he kissed me on the cheek. wow! I forgot my purse so Jared brought it to me and I received another kiss on the forehead WOW!

comment who you think Ashley should be with or none of them i wanna hear your opinions!!!