Chapter 28

Nessie P.O.V.

Tony now looks 17 And he hasn't aged in awhile so we think his done. The twins look around 15 and so does Liya her growth sped up. Me and Sherry's son's were due today well she already had her son this morning his adorable, he looked more like Seth they named him Steven.

Jacob Was rubbing My stomach Then Carlisle panicked I felt pain like the time when the twins were born Carlisle said the I was going into labor I turned to look at Jake like the last time not wanting to pay attention to Carlisle as he took out the scalpel and injected me with morphine.

I felt pulling, ripping, grabbing and these fellings were followed by a cry me and Jacob turned to Carlisle as he was handing me my beautiful baby boy he looked exactly like Jacob I had the perfect name. Before Jake could even ask me what I wanted to name him I said

"JJ....."

"Jacob Jr."

Jake said smiling I nodded and my stomach pulled together automatically I went to Rose's room to get cleaned up.

"Once The Kids All Grow Up Were Going to school!" Alice said

I honestly did not want to go to high school! But They said thats what normal teens do but were not Normal at all!.

I took JJ, Iris, and Laura home and Sherry and Seth took Steven home. Iris and Laura were starting to act like real teenagers. Sometimes Iris would stay out late with Liya. Laura Would hang out with the packs members sons.

Me and Jake put JJ in his room kissed him goodnight.

Now My life was perfect I had A son Two Daughters the best husband every the bestest friend every Ashley the bestest adopted sister I couldn't be happier. I was Happy until My kids grew up to fast! to keep up with

Lasharrifias

sorry its short in the next chapter the all grown and going to school.

Thanks for reading