High School

Renesmee P.O.V.

A few year's later.....

Today was our first say of school I went up to the Iris room to she if she was ready She was wearing a purple shirt and long pants with a black coat , Since it was cold outside.

I went to Laura's room she was wearing pink and gray long sleeve shirt with white jeans she looked just like me. She saw me watching her in the mirror and smiled "I'm really nervous" she said.

"Don't be...."

I went to JJ's room which was NOTHING like his sister's at all it was messy video games everywhere food warpers everywhere uhg!.

"Uh..... JJ your ready for school?"

"Yeah Mom" He said flexing in the mirror he looked like a mini Jake he was tan had warm body temperature.

"Great. and how many times have I told you CLEAN YOUR ROOM!" I said walking to see if Jacob was up he was, actually he was ready so we went to the main house.

We were all here me, Jake, JJ, Iris, Laura. Alice, Jasper, Rose Emmett, Mom and Dad Liya And steven, mom and dad. Esme and Carlisle were to but their no coming to school speaking of school.

I was had to pretend to be Moms sister so my last name was going back to Cullen. Iris and Laura and JJ And even Jacob were going to pretend to be siblings they look so much alike so that wouldn't be a problem. Jasper And Rose Are Siblings. Emmett and Alice are siblings. But Emmett and rose are Seniors. The Kids were all Freshmen and the rest of us were Juniors.

Liya and Steven were still siblings but they have to pretend seth is their older brother so their name is staying Clearwater sherry is going to be my sister. Embry And tony are going to be siblings. While Ashley is going to be Jaspers and Roses sister so her last name is going to be hale.

We got our schedule from Alice I had 2 classes with sherry and Ashley but all of them with Jake! I add Biology with my parents Math with alice and history with Jasper I had 1 class filled with all my kids but at lunch we all see eat together.

We didn't let the kids drive their cars to school since they're only freshman so Sherry, Seth, Liya and Steve Rode together. Me Iris, Laura, Jacob, and JJ Rode together.

Rose, Mom, alice Rode together in alices car.

While Jasper, Emmett And dad rode together in Emmetts Jeep.

We Arrived at school and we all kinda stayed around each other till the bell rang for homeroom.

I Had HomeRoom With Jacob, Ashley, Embry, And JJ. He Immediately Attracted girls.... I was Ese dropping on him and these cheerleaders conversation.

"Hi I'm Brittany" The really perky one said.

"Hey Im JJ" He said trying to be cool..

"Cool. So sit with me at lunch??"

"Uh. Yeah sure..."

I turned to see some girl staring at Jacob it made me jelous like I wanted to punch her in the freakin face!

"Ummm? Staring problem" Jake said to the girl

She looked embrassesed and turned away.

Finally The Bell Ranged Ashley and embry went to their next class and jj also had my 1st period again with the perky cheerleader.

"Hey Sherry" I said walking into the room.

"Hey Nessie" She was sitting next to seth ofcource so we sat across them which and JJ sat next ti Brittany Talking the entire class!.