Werewolves Vampires..... Humans

Renesmee P.O.V.

Iris still didn't come out of her room and JJ was watching sports with Jake JJ looked like a mini Jacob It was cute. Laura was on the phone I'm getting a little annoyed by her constant laughing, giggling. Etc.

But I just let it go and started dinner.

I cooked steak, mashpoatoes, chicken, fries. And for drinks I had soda for jj, Jake and iris and I poured some blood in a Styrofoam cup for Laura so the others wouldn't get disgusted by the sight.

None of us could get Iris out of her room. Well somehow laura managed to. I guess they still have their twin sister bond. Well Iris sat down she didnt look at anyone expecially jacob she was face and face with her food the entire time we ate. It was getting pretty akward till laura spoke.

"I love school. I made alot of friends"

"All your friends are BUMS!" JJ said.

"Well your friends are LAME!" Laura replied.

"No no no . Both of you have bums and lame ass friends!" Iris spoke

We were a bit shocked that she finally spoke but happy that she wasn't that mad at us.

"Watch your language!" I said

"Sorry mom" she mumbled.

We finished dinner and Jared knocked on the door laur went to anwser it

"Hey Laura." he said

"Hey Jared" she replied

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime..... like on a date."

Jacob growled but we all knew this was coming were we about to give them permission but then Laura said something we all did NOT expect.

she laughed and said "Are you insane I knew you since I was a baby dating you would fell like I'm dating my dad or my uncle sorry but no!"

He looked hurt like really hurt his imprinte didn't love him back we Ofcource didn't tell her the whole imprint thing because we wanted her to make her own decision.

He did a fake laugh "Yeah your right that does fell werid.... Uh... U gotta go patrolling thing." He said trying to hid his emotions.

"Well! Imma go talk to liya" JJ said

"Yeah. good luck with that" Iris said.

"I'm sure liya won't be that bad" JJ replied

"No. I'm talking about her parents!" Iris replied

He smirked and went to Sherrys house Iris and Laura went to take and shower so did Jake and I.

We sat down and watched tv again SPORTS!

Lasharrifias

Thankyou . comment.vote!