Birthday party!!

Renesmee P.O.V.

I woke up Went to the bathroom wow i look about 6 Months pregnant

I put on one of jakes shirts since mine were to small i went to answer the door it was sherry with the twins i almost forgot about them.

Speaking of sherry she also looked 6 Months we might be in labor at the same time awww our baby boys might have the same birthday!

She left and i made the twins some breakfast. none of them phased or showed any signs of phaseing but having baby boys the wolf gene is going to be stronger.

Jane And aro and the volturi will be back for our children...

"we wont let them hurt you"

dad said creeping up behind me dang hes sneaky.

He laughed at that thought i was also thinking why is he here?

"were getting ready for iris and Laura's and liya's and Anthony party... Alices idea..."

He took iris and laura and and then to Quileute Reservation to get ant were cool with the wolves now so theirs no 'treaty' with them anymore. he was bringing them all to sherrys house. i fell bad for her.

It wasn't Anthony's birthday but he aged really fast. He was only a week old and he looked around liya's age.

So i started to text sherry and Ashley.

(sherry)- Hey Ash and nessie.

(Ash)- Im Going to get the presents

(me)- Okay Ash Im Going to set up the party at the main house

(Sherry)- well i'll bake the cakes until edward comes with the kids Uhgg Why are they at my house!

(Ash)- Cuz im going out shopping for their presents

(me)- and im going to be at the main house setting up the party so your the only one at home

(sherry)-Crap. I hate you guys....

(Me&ash)-We know you love us!!!

So I went down to the main house to find them already setting up the party well they cleaned the house and i invited some humans we they meet at the park.

I Made Party favors Hung up steamers etc blew up ballons uhg I was tired.... I should of tooken the shopping trip.

Ashley P.O.V.

Embry Was Out With the pack their coming to the party to Edward came to get ant i dont really like that nickname Embrys been calling him tony so i will to.

I went to go get their presents for liya seth and sherry got her a nameplate that said 'Shaliya' It was cute.

For tony i got him a video game grand theft auto it looked really violent but embry begged me to get it i think his going to be playing it also.

For Iris Jake and Nessie got her an ipad2 and for Laura she got an apple Laptop.

I got the present got into my new car that the cullens bought me and drove to the house to find nessie

"Great your here now you have to help me set up!" she said

uhgggg

SHERRY P.O.V.

Tony just came adding to the choas! I was making three cakes good thing im a good baker esme was helping thank God!!!

For Iris Her cake Was Blue Ans gold it had two layers The candles said happy 2nd birthday but they all look 12 except for liya she was only 1 but looked 11.

Laura's cake was red and pink Each color of the cake they picked out lauras cake had a bunch of flowers it was cute

Tonys cake was Green and blue it had alot of sports and such on it typically boys cake

Liya's Heres was Purple And Yellow It Had princess Fairys she was sooo sweet i when i turned around she was licking the bowl along with Tony and the twins i dont blame them i took some frosting from all their cakes.

"You Can Get them Dress I'll finish frosting the cakes" esme said

I Let seth dress Tony since he said he didnt want a girl to help him get dress! I dress Iris In jeans and a Blue Holester shirt with neon yellow and blue nomos she was a tom boy like me.

laura i dressed her in a Black and pink shirt with a black and pink shirt Alice touch a matching handbag with black flats girly girl was cute on her.

I didn't even get to pick out liya's clothing thats the main thing she doesn't let me do anymore. She Got her purple aeropostale shirt with black pants with her purple and black lebrons she looked cute! i expecting princess but she did add princess stickers.

We walked out to find esme gone and Tony and seth ready tony was wear a white shirt that buttoned all the way down with a black tie and black pants with black and white shoes finally seth was getting some short of fashion sense.

we arrived at the party

"smile"

alice said snapping a picture of them

they immediately went to their friends Tony was talking to a bunch of girls he was so embrys son.

Iris was just listening to music with a girl name Cassidy.

Laura was more popular she was surrounded by a group of girls and boys Jacob and jared growled.

Liya was just talking to sammi sams son she only had one human friend and that was Cassandra but their fighting at the moment so she didnt come.

"Present time" alice shouted

Iris Got An iphone from carlisle and esme a car from mom and dad she cant use it yet an ipad from jake and ness and a laptop from rose and Emmett and a gift card from alice and jasper

Laura Got a book from carlisle and esme a laptop from ness and jake and a gift card and a car

Liya Got A name plate a car an iphone and a gift card

Tony got a new game station a new game an iphone and a car and a gift card

WOW THESE KIDS ARE SPOILED!

then they went back to their friends while dad and Emmett took their presents home for them.

Sorry its crappie Im waiting for the boys to be born and for them to get old enough for school thanks for reading!