Punishned {_}

I woke up this morning grabbed a purple tank top and some deniem shorts and walked in the bathroom took a quick shower put on my clothes and tied my hair in a messy bun.

I remember how angry and upset I was with my dad for ruining my almost first kiss! So when  walked down stairs my father said "Good morning Hun" i rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen Esme made some pancakes for me they were delicious as always "Thanks Esme they great. as always" "anytime Hun i love to cook" she smiled.

Their was a knock on the door and their i saw Ashley no sherry? those two are harder to separate then atoms!

"Hey Ashley wheres sherry?"

"shes out with Seth. so its just me and you .... unless you were planning on going with Jacob??" she said a little sad

"No Ashley its me and you today"

"great" she said so happy.

Ashley's P.O.V.

I was so glad Nessie had time for me I'm really happy for my friends but lately i've been feeling left out.

Me and Nessie went to the mall went to a bunch of different stores she didn't like shopping with her aunties but with me she loved it probaby because I dont force her into way to tight clothing and heels to pluto shoes. We went to a few different stores but what really made me light up was when I saw Sherry!!!

"Hey girls!!!!" she said walking closer to us

"We thought you were with Seth" Nessie said looking just as suprised as I was

"I was but he can wait I havn't been spending alot of time with my girls lately" She smiled

"Awwwwww" Me and Nessie said in harmony which made Sherri roll her eyes

I was really happy it really have been awhile since we have all hung out!!! We went into a photo both and start to take a bunch of silly pictures but then we took one really cute on the last one it was cute all of us smiling and looking so happy together I had to make copies of and put in our scrap book!

We went into Victoria secrets and got Nessie some cute clothes well we all got clothes we ended you having 5 bags each I guess everyone have their Alice and Rosealie shopping moments we grew hunger as much shopping as this you have to eat so we went the food court and you'd never guess who we  saw...

Those mean blond cheerleaders and a particular cheerleader who kissed Sherri's EX Dean! They came over to us and called sherry names like. slut, hoe, whore, bitch etc. which if you know Sherri was a big mistake....

sherry P.O.V.

those blond bitches came over to our table and called me a slut and a hoe!!! after I couldn't take their taunting anymore I got up turned to Layla (head cheerleader) and punched her in the face I swear judging by the horrible crunching sound I broke her nose! she was crying out in pain and bleeding the other cheerleaders tried to punch me but Nessie and Ashley had my back and we were all fighting.

Ofcource me, Nessie, and Ashley were beating these hoe's ass then the mall cops came broke up the fight and called Nessie's parents to pick us up...

"Renesmee Cullen WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING FIGHTING REALLY FIGHTING!!" Edward screamed

"Mrs. Cullen Please don't yell at Renesmee it was my fault i hit her first and they were trying to gang up on me and Renesme and Ashley helped me don't blame them, blame me" I say I really do feel sorry for them it was my fight they don't deserve to be punished.

"Thank you , Your a good friend for saying that and being honest but I'm still informing your parents" Crap! 

I nodded he dropped me and Ashley off when I got home my parents freaked out wow Edwards fast ! I'm ground for 2 weeks!!!! I ran to my room and texted Seth while I still can I tried to Ashley but she got her phone taken away! I got my laptop taken away to since my laptop means more to me than my phone

seth(babe)-Hey babe 

(me)- Hey boo :/ 

(babe)-Whats wrong? . Did I do something wrong! 

(me)- LOL. Of cource not its just I'm grounded for getting into a fight with those blond bitches at the mall 

(babe)-WOW my girlfriend IS a bad ass! 

(me)-DAMN RIGHT!!! lol well goodnight talk to you tomorrow 

(babe Until then I LOVE YOU!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

(me)-I love you more ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Renesmee P.O.V.

We got back home and apparently I'm grounded!!! For 'getting involved' shes my friend what am I suppose to do let those snobs beat up my friends!! I decided to text her hopefully shes having a better night then I am

Sherry(shorty)-Hey Nessie 

(me)- uhg.... 

(shorty)-well i don't get a hey back 

(me)-sorry its just i got grounded 

(shorty)-woah ME TOO 

(me)- wow uhggg 

(shorty)-what now 

(me)- my dad taking away my phone too nite.

i wonder if Ashley is having a better nite than us!

comment. like. add. vote. thankyou for readingツ