High School Not too bad for them

Renesmee P.O.V.

JJ came back but I wasn't sure if he and Liya were a thing? She said she had to think about it I've always thought she liked Sammi you know Sam and Emily's kid, I guess she only likes him as a friend.

He 'claims' That Sherry and Seth were there but he still doesn't want us to talk about it around them.. I woke up at 6:40. I hate waking up early. I went down stairs made some waffles, pancakes, bacon, eggs and orange juice mainly a lot for the wolves and Iris.

They all literally charged downstairs like hungry bulls. I dished all the food and I swear JJ and Iris almost ripped off my arm. Jacob, JJ , and Iris wolfed down their breakfast while me and Laura ate our food at a normal rate well a slow rate as they others say.

We grabbed our bookbags and drove to school. When we arrived Liya went to her friends, Iris and Laura went to their separate circle of friends while JJ went to go talk to a bunch of guys. Wow they have friends already.

Tony was also hanging out with a bunch of girls uhg thats so Embry. Steven Was talking to a girl name Angel and a boy name Mathew. I think he likes Angel. Even thou she's only human and couldn't live forever like us.

The bell ranged for homeroom finally and i literally just noticed I had homeroom with Emanuel.

Jacob was growling but he didn't noticed. The teacher was at his desk since this is homeroom we don't do anything but talk which is boring considering I don't know anyone except for my family.

Finally the twenty-five minutes of homeroom were over and today I was going to 2nd period which I had with Jake, JJ, Liya, Steven, Tony, Iris, and Laura. Uhg and Emanuel...

Liya sat next to JJ . Tony sat next to these girls I swear his with a different group of girls everyday! Iris sat with Emanuel obviously... Laura was by a group of cheerleaders shes actually thinking about trying out! And then Steven sat by himself until the new girl came in

she handed him her schedule.

"Class we have a new student... Angel Price"

she sat next to Steven he didn't really pay her any attention just remained in the same state he was before she came. We were in alegbra so they shared a textbook since she don't have one yet.

In the corner of my eye I noticed Emanuel giving Iris a note considering I have super vision but not as good as my parents but good enough to see the note reading.

'Hey do you wanna go out this saturday'

and she turned to him and nooded.

The bell ranged for 4th block Laura went with the cheerleaders and yup they convinced her to tryout. Steven showed angel to her next class since they had the same one. Iris went with Emanuel. And Tony Joined a group of boys and I have yet to make a friend!

I sat In the back and a girl came up to me and Jake.

"Hi I'm Jamie"

"Renesmee but you can call me Nessie. And this is Jacob"

"Ren Renesmee..? Thats an interesting name"

"Can I sit with you guys?"

"Sure!"

We basically talked for the entire class but even he managed to make a friend a blonde boy named Austin.

Mhmm. I guess even vampires and werewolves can have normal friends but we can't reveal to them what we are or they'd be in grave danger..

So the bell ranged again for lunch and for a first I actually wanted to stay to talk to Jamie and Austin for a little while longer. But I'll talk to them at lunch!

We walked down the hallway met up with Ashley and Sherry and Embry and Seth. I sat next to mom... well sister and Jamie and Austin came over everyone was looking at them werid but they just ignored there glances at continued are conversation from last class.

I look over to see where the kids were sitting Tony was sitting with the football team I guess the cheerleaders blew him off speaking of the cheerleaders Laura was sitting next to them Well walking with them since there starting tryouts at lunch.

JJ and Liya were sitting together I guess there a 'thing' now thats going to be a little ackward Seth is clearly not happy about it neither is Sherry shes trying to make it not obvious but we all know her! Iris was sitting with Emanuel. While Steven was with a crowd of guys thats so not like him but oh well.

We Threw away my food I actually ate well we all did except for my parents and aunts and uncles they had to pretend to eat but its gross to them. I Believe school lunch is gross to everyone!

Then I headed to my last class which I had with Sherry Ashley Embry Jake and Seth.

The class was Spanish for Ashley that wasn't a problem she is Spanish I only knew a little But for Me and sherry And Jake we Were Completely Lost. At one point I was copying off of Sherry who was copying off of Ashley.

Jake, Seth Nor Embry were doing anything well I'm pretty sure they copied off of some smart kid because they ended up getting a better grade then us!

"HAHA. I GOT AN A YOU GOT A B" Embry Said

"Shutup Cheaters" Ashley Said very annoyed.

And FINALLY the freakin bell rang to go home!!! I grabbed my bag and we all walked to our car Laura came and she said that they'll mail the results of her tryouts to her. thats great to see the kids join in human activities the boys said they might tryout for basketball or football can you imagine Emmett...

We got home And Immediately Iris ran to the phone well her and JJ were sorta fighting over it then They went to their room to put their iPhone's on the charger which they totally forgot they had and they talked all night I literally wanted to go to their rooms and smash their phones!

Lasharrifias

Sorry it took awhile to update thanks for all the reads never thought my book would go this far.

post again later!!