Her Transition

I'm sure a lot of you know the story of my family. But if not, here is a small recap.

My mother, Esther and my father Mikael had seven of us starting with me at the year 968. Myself, Freya, Finn, Elijah, Niklaus, Kol, and Rebekah. Most are aware that my little brother Klaus was not my father's child. But that didn't make any of us love him less. Well, Besides my father. My father hated my little brother the moment he found out Klaus was not his. My father was not surprised that I was not his because, drum roll please, I came out black. Our mother had an affair twice with two different wolf men. Giving Nik and I the wolf gene. The difference between him and I is that I was born with both the wolf and the witch gene. At my birth I was a hybrid. When it comes to abusive fathers, Nik and I take the cake. Not only did my father hate me for not being his, but he hated me because I was a "freak" in his words. When I was born, my parents thought I was a boy. But that was far from the truth. I was intersex, a woman with male parts, yay me. But back to my family. The bond my brother Klaus and I shared was intense. Forged by comforting each other from our father's wrath. My brother Elijah, Kol, and I got along well. As I did with all of my siblings. Rebekah always had a special place in my heart. She was the youngest and the most vulnerable. She looked up to me and it made me have to do better. I stuck up for her whenever my brothers would pick on her. Or when they would chase one of her boy toys away. My brother Finn was the outcast, not liked by a lot of my siblings. He was very quiet, he never did voice himself much. When he and I bonded, it was usually in silence. I never minded it, it was soothing to me. My sister Freya was taken soon after her birth by my Aunt. I never got the chance to get to know her well. But that would change. For a long time, it was just the six of us. Trying to make it through the years together. Several years later, our mother cast a spell on us, making us the Original Vampires.

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Anaiah Mikaelson, the first living tribrid.

AN* Some of the chapters will be the same. I wanted to add more of them hopefully to make the story better.